Girls, any tips on how I can change my appearance? Looking to get back into the dating scene. Thanks?

I did have spiky hair and stubble at one time.
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it :)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Haircut would be great, but don't NSYNC it with those « spikes ». Can't comment on body/style since the photo doesn't show much, but honestly - any guy can get a girl if he's got the right attitude. I'm a bartender so I flirt for living, watching men of all shapes, sizes and ages hit on me, my colleagues or other clients. If you actually believe you have something to offer and project that attitude, any girl will consider you, even if it is just for a second - and that second, if you play your cards right, is your way in.

• I'm a weight lifter if that helps. Just uploaded a profile pic
      IMG_3163. mp4

• In that case you don't really need to worry about the body! I have to admit I'd probably lose the earrings, I don't like them on guys, but then again I've never been to the US and maybe it's something women there love :D

• Haha. I'm pretty sure I'll be losing them soon. Something about hitting 30. The earrings just don't do it haha.

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe grow your hair?

• I'd say cut your hair and do messy spikes... perhaps a tiny bit darker hair color... you look great now but there's nothing better than a make over :D

• Darker hair would look good on him. 👌

• You mean like my profile pic?

• yeah your profile pic looks good ;)

• Im tryna be a good person, be a child of God follow Gods path, so im not going to say anything as much as id fucking love to. :)

• Start with hair. cut them

• Please get rid of that Justin Bieber haircut. Maybe grow some facial hair and look more like a man.

• Haircut and grow facial hair

• Change ur hairstyle. Maybe have beard?

• Grow a beard and maybe grow your hair out or get a cool haircut.

• hairstyle! have it cut it shorter with different lengths like a messy hairstyle or grow it longer to have stylish bangs in the front. but i imagine you's look better in shorter messy one

• You've got a very cute face. Maybe switch up the haircut a bit. The sideburns look good, so maybe change the front.

• Cut your hair, take the earring out.

• From what I see you look good