Are we a cute interracial couple?

Are we a cute interracial couple?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark picture but I still don't understand how any couple can look bad or not cute together. If two people are in love then I don't see how they can not look cute together. Interracial or some other combo doesn't matter. If you like each other then be happy you found each other.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• You guys look good👍 But you don't really need to specify that it's interracial, I like to think we're past that in 2015. I'm in an interracial relationship as well but I don't think anything of it, to be completely honest, and I don't really feel like anyone else does either. I actually forget that I'm part of an interracial couple, it doesn't really define us, we just happen to be from different races. Anyone who trips about that is living in the Stone Age.

• Yeah, but seeking validation from people online definitely isn't cute.

• Yeah, you guys look good together but why do you have to specify being interracial?

• Look very cute to me

• You're a cute couple, but I don't see what being interracial has to do with anything.

• ya boi looks blazed as hell

• Why not just say, "Are we a cute couple?"

• I think all couples are

• Owww. haha, very !
    2 cute persons.

• Is it bad that I knew it was going to be a wm/bw couple when I clicked this?

• looking really nice together...

• Yes I think so... you are pretty

• yes cute couples

• Yes you are.

• May i drink you two? i love chocolate milk

• You're a little goofy lookin and she is a beauty but yeah you two look fine.

• there are no cute interracial couples

• Sure, but why seek validation by asking this to a bunch of strangers online? Or are you just one of many non white girls who like to show off everyone that you have a white boyfriend?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't get how I can think a couple is cute, I also don't see why we have to highlight the fact you're from different racial backgrounds. Could you not have just said couple? Are you competing against other interracial couples in some kind of competition? Some sort of PC Parade? If so, I haven't seen the other candidates. To judge your "cuteness" I would have to see the competition to gauge how "adorably sweet" you both are.

• Awwww I ship it
    Get married please hahah

• 1|0
  • Aww you're a very cute couple

• Sure you are!

• Aww you two will make pretty babies!
    Cute couple :)

• Awwww you look sooo adorable together 🙊👍

• Omfg you guys are honestly adorbssss she's gorgeous

• So adorable :-)

• Too muchhh😍😍😍 yess soo cutee

• <3 shippaddee ship!

• Awwww you both look so cute together! 😍