Why do I look fat and skinny on the same day?

This pic was taken on the same day as the one on the bottom, but why do I look chubby in one and normal in the other. I was the same weight and everything. Which picture portray how my body really looks like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two possibilities.
    Lighting and background.
    Clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look skinny on either pictures.

What Guys Said 20

• I think it is the lighting - I looked at the inward curve of the waist and decided you are quite slim.

• I think it's the lighting. But your belly size is still the same, it's possible to realize it. Just the lights give us a different impression.

• Light levels.

• You're too worried about how you look... its hard to comprehend that you can consume so much time thinking about this stuff

• You look the same, it's just the lighting.

• Because you're eyes are stupid. You look fat in both pictures, you just have unusually skinny arms that don't match the rest of your body that are being highlighted in the second picture from the lighting change

• Just the lighting.

• It's got to be the lighting and background.
    You look beautiful anyway , no need to second guess yourself about it.

• You look great in both, not chubby. Nothing you need to worry about.

• They looks exactly the same

• I would say the lighting because other than that you look the same to me.

• You are not fat in the least in either. Just different lighting.

• You don't look chubby in either you're slightly bent in the top pic but you're pretty hot

• Well the background creates an illusion. The one in your first pic goes well.

• You're not even close to fat... If you would get skinnier than this you'll be anorexic

• Lighting and angle

• Seeerexxxxyyuyuuuuy

• average now

• becuz ur skinny-fat

• The fat on your lower abdomen has been hidden by the light in the second picture.

• So the first picture is what my body really looks like?

• Yeah. Hit the gym if you hate it.

What Girls Said 4

• It's pretty much the different lighting and angle in which you stand to the sun.
    Both pictures still accurately display what you look like in those moments though, one is just more beneficial for you than the other :P

• Its the lighting of the photos.

• well in the first one you can tell that maybe yes you're a little chubby and the second the light is bright so it hides that. your body shape is still the same in both pics tho

• You look the same. The lighting in one is more shadowy and emphasizes your contours more. Only difference i see