How do I look? Please, be honest?

First, sorry for the bad English...
Ok, so this is me... i wanna know what you guys think because i have low self-esteem, i mean, sometimes i feel beautiful but other times i feel i look like shit lol... and i never had guys showing interest on me, they never aproach me, i've notes before maybe two or three guys looking at me but they never said anything. :( I know my personality doens't help too, i never show my feelings or give the first step to get someone to know me, and im very shy :(

other thing, can you guess my race or where im from by my look? :pHow do i look? Please, be honest?this photo was taken about a few months ago

this one in 2013 summer

and this one, last week

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very pretty. Above average. Maybe the guys have a fear of rejection from you. Based on your personality or other signs making them think that you are already taken. If they don't approach you then you should approach them. Start chatting. Get to know each other. It will make you and others feel more comfortable taking the next step.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, stop waiting for guys to approach. Nobody will think you're desperate or easy. Guys are scared. Girls are scared. Everybody is scared, and they just sit around looking sad. I wasted years with that old mentality. Put yourself ahead of the game.

Next time you're in a fast food place, walk up to the table with that hot guy. 'Hey, what you eating? That looks good, i think umma order that.' We're girls. We can strike up conversation about anything. If you give him a decent opening, and hang around keep joking and stuff... trust me, he'll eventually ask for your digits, facebook or email.

I tried this with two guys in McDonalds, and they said they were eating Bojangles. Laughter ensued and I sat nearby with four older ladies, and said random stuff here and there. Later, the hotter one (in front of everyone) ended up asking me for my facebook. I was so shocked.

You're really pretty. Nuff said. That hair outta really grab their attention.

What Guys Said 24

• I think you look very beautiful - Funny on ethnicity in first picture I thought Filipino but by third picture I was thinking middle eastern and Turkish.

• thank you :) i'm from Portugal but everyone always thinks im Asian :p

• your eyes are mischievous, your cheekbones say Mmmm and your smile is amazing.

your skin and hair look fantastic and your body is banging - i think you are misinterpreting their reluctance with fear and awe.

and you are shy as well... dont end up with a scumbag that is not shy and is better at expressing what all us horny guys are thinking! lol

• oh thank you so much :)

• Ver, very pretty.

• You look good. You're really gorgeous.

• you look good, maybe spanish?

• You look beautiful

• Stunning, absolutely gorgeous

• You are good looking

• You're pretty

• You are so beautiful, sexy & gorgeous.

• Do you date older guys😜

• You're really good looking but I can't tell what nationality you are

• You looked hot in summer 2013 OP

• You are a very beautiful young lady.

• You are very sexy and you have a really nice smile

• very nice girl

• so pretty girl

• Nothing special really

• you are cool but your nose is big..

• yeahh i know that, i hate my nose :(

• you can take your own pics carefully.. and noone can understand that.. forexample the best wrong direction is your 1st pic.. dont use that direction.. ;)

• you look like you need to hit treadmill.

• More beautifull than the girls from my country (turkey)

• Goooooooood

• you are hot..

• You're very attractive. Are you Venezuelan?

• eheh no, im portuguese from Portugal, and so is my all family, yet i don't know why i look so different from most of the portuguese girls...

What Girls Said 4

• you look beautiful stop worrying

• You're very pretty.

• Guys may be afraid to approach you. They may be thinking, "what if she already has a boyfriend?"

• That's really strange because you're very pretty.