How do you know if you're ugly?

I don't know why but i've noticed that a lot of people stare at me... And if im walking on the street or something, some people just look at me, ignore then when we're passing by i can see from the corner of my eye that they look at me.
is it because i'm funny looking or what

Im seriously tired of this because it makes me feel anxious and ugly... I know that i shouldn't care about my looks but for some reason i keep getting anxious about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just look at the mirror and go like woah girl you need to fix that

• Tbh, when i look at the mirror i dont look bad in my opinion :D

• Well i noticed that my eyebrows are a little bit uneven, maybe thats why they stare at me...

• Mine are also unever its okay

Most Helpful Guy

• Find out what could be unique and/or noticeable about your look. Being stared at can feel weird and uncomfortable but it's not necessarily a sign of negativity.

What Girls Said 1

• you might be a very cute guy..

• Im not sure because i dont get attention from girls but only from the ones i know very well.

What Guys Said 5

• You know I find that often people who are staring at you are quite often daydreaming about something else and not paying attention to you at all.

• You post a selfie on GaG. Everyone tells you that you ar beautiful and stunning. That's how you know you are ugly.

• A lot of people state at everybody v

• Dont care about that, all people look at other people outside. So its not about you or something, no worries:)

• Base on what I've probably you are! If you were average it wouldn't be a big deal and if you were extremely handsome you wouldn't have to ask the question. Tough luck kid. Sorry if I come off as harsh