Do you only talk to attractive people?

Being completely honest, do you find yourself only talking to guys or girls who are pretty or handsome? Do you stay away from the ones who aren't necessarily "the best looking" out of the bunch? Sometimes I notice that pretty people are friends with pretty people. I'm not sure if it's just that's who there friends are or if they base it on looks. What do you think?

• Only friends with pretty people
  • Friends with anyone
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I am fine being friends with anyone who I can be happy with. They can be attractive, average, or unattractive. But I have noticed attractive people being friends with mostly the attractive ones and vise versa. Interesting.

What Guys Said 15

• physical appearance doesn't factor into who i befriend

• I don't think I favour good looking people - Possibly the good looking people are more confident and would engage me in conversation quicker but in forming friendships considerations about looks should disappear.

• Friends with anyone who doesn't piss me off. lol

• more comfortable around less attractive people in many ways: less competition, less ego involved.

• We're all beautiful in the eyes of Jesus.

• That would be some kind of hell...

• I'll talk to whomever as long as their interesting

• Yes, I have female friends that I'm not in any way physically attracted to.

• No, i'm not a piece of shit like that.

• Friends with anyone

• I'm not attractive, so that'd be hypocritical.

• yes, they do.

• haha, no. Attractive people don't talk to me.

• Going to sound like such an arse. But hey, honesty, yes?

For guys: I don't care at all. They can look however they want.
    For girls: Yes, I only spend time with girls I find at least moderately attractive. Including friends.

• For the most part yes. I'm attractive, my dates are very attractive, my friends are attractive. Not saying I think I'm better or refuse to talk to certain people however.

What Girls Said 13

• I can be friends with anyone, though unattractive people often tend to underestimate themselves HARD. I remember once in high school when my teacher asked me if I could try befriending this one girl who was kinda lonely. She was overweight, not the prettiest, didn't put any effort into her appearance. I had to be friendly with her and nearly force her to hang out with me before she became comfortable with our friendship lol. She was deep down a pretty cool girl, just very insecure. That kind of stopped her from being a good friend at first.

• Force her to hang out with me for a month* lol. Like I knew she wanted to hang out because she would smile shyly like crazy when I walked up to her, she was just kind of unable to communicate properly.

• I'm friends with anyone and everyone. When I was way heavier and way uglier, the "pretty popular" people never once made me feel like shit or shunned me for being uglier and less attractive than they were/are, so it's never been a thing in my life -personally- for pretty people to only befriend pretty people.

That's not to say I haven't witnessed it, but it's never been a personal occurrence.

• I'm friends with anyone I click with. Looks don't matter.

• I answered friends with anyone My friendships are not based on how the person looks, I don't give a crap about that to be honest.

• I'll talk to anyone as long as they are nice too me. When i first met my boyfriend, I wasn't attracted to him nor did I really want to talk to him, but because I was nice I kept replying. I'm not really sure why I did but now I UBER glad I did, because he's the most fantastic guy Iv'e ever met. Just say one more thing then I'll shut up, If you go onto a dating site looking for love, you won't find it, if you are not looking for, it'll find you. Thats the way is was with my last boyfriend (though I didn't love him I really liked him a lot) and the same with my current boyfriend, except I think Im actually falling for him. Hopefully this helps, if you need anything, you can message me :)

• I voted B
    Filler

• im friends with people who talk with me and are funny. i have friend who is a very pretty girl, and i have a bunch of average guy/ girl friends :D they're all very fun people to be around

• That's quite silly. I try to be friends with or at least respectful of everyone I meet.

• Lol, love the honesty with those who voted A.

• friends with anyone

• Good looks don't last forever. The person inside is far more important!

• I consider myself pretty good looking but I don't hold myself in a higher league than any of my friends. If I'm cool with you I'm cool with you. Ugly, fat, skinny, good looking, tall short it doesn't matter, a friend is a friend

• A friend (girl) of mine said you have beautiful friends. lol. and i am happy to hear that, except that i ain't one, nonetheless, they are indeed good looking There were also some guy friends who asked me to introduce them to any of mygirl friends. That made me wonder, what they think about me, not about physical looks but as their friend haha.

• oh i voted friends with anyone. looks is the least priority