Girls, the struggle is real : Tom Hardy or Nicholas Hoult?

Sexy English men will be the death of us. Here are the sexiest two (or almost) ; pick one, or get stuck with Justin Bieber.

Tom Hardy...
Girls, the struggle is real : Tom Hardy or Nicholas Hoult ?

Nicholas Hoult...

Good luck! I sure as hell can't decide...

• Tom Hardy
  • Nicholas Hoult

Most Helpful Girl

• How's that even a question? Tom hardy can tie me up and make me call him daddy any day 😍

• You and me both, girl

What Guys Said 8

• Tom hardy by a mile!!!

• tom hardy and it's not even debatable. the dude is a badass. watch lawless.

• He's awesome, isn't he? But I don't know. There's something with the other guy's eyes though. Life is too hard. *Sighs*

• Yeah, I gotcha! And just so you know, even if he was gay, I'd still do him muhaha *evil laughter*

And you should come to France! I'm sure you'll love it :) Where are you from?

• oh yeah. you can definitely do him... i just don't know how it'll work out for you ;)

anyways, i really want to. i was going to visit paris along with places in germany, england, spain and a few other places when i studied in italy 2 years ago. but because of a few things, i couldn't :/. i want to return one day and now that i have friends in all of those countries and a few more, i'll get to see them.

USA!! USA!! USA!!! i live in a pretty small town in new jersey that's 25 miles (40 kilometers) outside of new york city.

• I picked Tom Hardy because he looks good (for you) and batman.
    :^)

• So women either have to pick an English dude, or get stuck with a Canadian?

• Not any English dude. We're talking pure hotness here (:P). I was just trying to make a point--not that many girls are attracted to Bieber, I know that I'm not.

• He was. He's an amazing actor

• One of the best of all time!

• Tom Hardy seems more masculine to me so if that is your preference.

• Oh what a day what a lovely lovely day

• Nicholas looks like a lady boy so hardyhardy
    There should be a girl version of this q asker

• Girl version? Do you have anyone in mind?

• That's actually a good idea. I'll think about it and post a question. Maybe it can become like a regular thing.. These things are fun.

• Make it like a series

• what about none of these above

What Girls Said 7

• Both are super hot, but I picked Nicholas Hoult because he looks more boy next door which is my type.

• Tom Hardy because he's a feminist 😍

• No struggle here. Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom 😍

• Nicholas Hoult! ESPECIALLY when he looks like R!! Black hair with bangs looks really hot on him.

I'm starting to think I just like the character he played..

• Easy... Tom Hardy all the way!

• What about Sam Clafin?

• Sweet jesus, that guy is sexy too. I keep him safe with me for another poll :P
      Who did you choose on this one? ;)

• Ikr... have you seen him in hunger games: catching fire? And I chose Tom Hardy.

• Yeah, that was actually the first time I saw him. He looked amazing, and he's a great actor!

• Tom Hardy. Nicholas Hoult is fugly.

• I wouldn't say that. Nick has amazing eyes, and he's charismatic as hell. When he talks, you can't look away.

• I don't know about him being charismatic, but I don't see anything attractive about him, appearance wise.

• Pictures don't do him justice, so yeah I can understand.