Are Korean guys handsome or not?

I think they are really ugly. But my friend love them.

Are Korean guys handsome or not?

(Are you really man? :OOOO So femininee!)

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Korean male celebrities tend to be styled a bit too girly for my taste. When it comes to Korean guys I see and know in real life, though, I think they're pretty handsome.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Some girls would really like that boyband look

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Korean. Never really thought oh is my race handsome or not though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think they are plastic surgery. I saw before / after. And this is evolution.

• Yea plastic surgery is popular in Korea.

• You think I'm really ugly T_T

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are some aren't 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that Koreans look great but with the exception of these guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls ugly too. Very small eyes without make up.

• I don't have a problem with Korean girls, either. As long as it's not K-Pop T_T

• Well those ones aren't, but you can't paint an entire demographic with a broad brush.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't men...

0|0
    0|0
  • You might get a few internet groupies to go all goofy over Korean guys, who knows?

0|0
    0|0
    • I met a lot of korean guys at my school. I think they're not handsome. I said to them.

• Some of them are seriously delicate and overly man pretty.

• Why are these Korean chicks dressed like men?

0|0
    0|0
    • He male :DDD So girlyyy :D

• Personally they look gay but everybody is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't judge guys with makeup on.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha... what a question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• my boyfriend is korean and I think many korean men are handsome, altho kpop stars are often quite feminine and stuff which i dont especially find attractive. But taste are subjective, i always thought Asian men were handsome somehow

1|0
    0|1
  • Hell yes they are adorable! But if you are going for manly then most of the time probably no.

1|0
    0|1
  • They are cute.. but they dont look like MEN.. they look like 9 year old boys -girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're hot! Except sometimes if the hair is too long, not feeling it

0|0
    0|0
  • same. they look like females. i thought they were all just trans girls till my friend told me other wise

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean guys♡ I love them!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the look of some Korean boys! The ones you listed though aren't my type. Not all Korean men look 'doll like'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the make up and clothes. So, no for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find them attractive but it depends on the person i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg it's EXOOOOOOOOO
    Yes I think Korean guys are good looking. But what u are forgetting is that these guys are in boy bands and they're not just ordinary guys. All the boy band guys are handsome but the normal Korean guys do not look like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are manly looking (?) men in Korea as well. It is like a trend in Korea AND Japan. They like "cute" (skinny and feminine) looking boy groups. so not all Korean men look like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know. Real life Korean guys have got small eyes, pale and bad skin. This is my thought, i don't find handsome.

• Have you ever been to Korea? Real life Korean guys have good skin big eyes and good skin because they care too much about appearance. Even if they are not good looking they have good skin. If you don't find them handsome then move on to some other people lol but there are Korean with good skin and bad skin like any other country people