Which would you like better?

A girl who is gorgeous because she wears a lot of makeup? Or a girl who is extremely unattractive but all natural?

They both have nice personalities.

• Pretty w/Makeup
    41% (7)68% (27)60% (34)Vote
  • Unattractive w/out Makeup
    18% (3)12% (5)14% (8)Vote
  • No Preference
    41% (7)20% (8)26% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• None of the above, I prefer natural beauty, no make up, that's my only preference.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where's the in between option because I think that's me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I have hold my hand up and say I am not sure but hope I would be attracted to the girl who had the right mix of looks and personality because there are two swings inbuilt to the question a gorgeous girl and the natural look which would impress me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going with the pretty with makeup. I like some makeup on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up should complement and accentuate. Girl A

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty without makeup implies average-pretty without makeup. Which is definitely better than unattractive without makeup.
    I would recommend rephrasing this question to get a more meaningful answer

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is gorgeous with make up... she must also be somewhat pretty without it, at least

Id pick the make up girl

0|0
    0|0
  • who says they both can't be attractive because my girlfriend is attractive with make when she wears it which is not often and without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all natural no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot one with make up

0|1
    0|0
  • No Preference

0|0
    0|0
  • makeup on girls. but beautiful girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If both have nice personalities and the natural one is "extremely unattractive," I would say the girl who is pretty with makeup. We can't deny looks do matter, and makeup takes effort so I can praise Girl A for her effort. If Girl B was average looking, I might be inclined to pick Girl B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I would rather be able to use make up and make myself feel pretty than never wear make up and feel bad about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be all natural and ugly because I'm too cheap and lazy to purchase and apply makeup

0|0
    0|0