How to even out my skintone?

My forehead is darker than the rest of my face and my face is darker than the rest of my body. How do I even out my skintone all over besides tanning?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not that too sure - It might be worth making an appointment with a beautician or maybe a dermatologist who could give you suggestions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try using a scrub or a face mask, a lot of these have skintone evening properties. Coconut oil is great (but only leave it on for a few minutes before washing it off as it is very oily), and lemon juice has natural bleaching properties, but you need to watch out for its harshness. Also, darker skin is sometimes a sign of dryness, so if you have had acne issues on your forehead the products you have used may have dried it out. Scrub your face to get some dead skin off, that helps. Witch hazel is a great toner that has done wonders for my skin.

Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 3

• go to sauna :)

• use cum as cream

• don't go in sunlight the only way

What Girls Said 0