How do I look (Makeup vs. natural look)?

Hi everyone,

I have been looking through this How Do I Look section, and it has gotten me pretty darn curious! I haven't thought too much about what people have thought of my looks before, as I always just kind of felt that I was average. I have noticed that I only ever really get compliments when I wear a decent amount of makeup (which I usually don't). I am curious if perhaps I am average without makeup but pretty with it on?

Please let me know what you think (plain, average, or pretty for natural vs. makeup). Any non-vulgar responses are appreciated. Also, if you are willing, could you tell me what you see as my greatest flaws or attributes?

Below: 1st & 2nd are from today with no makeup. 3rd is with moderate makeup and 4th is all done up.

Again, I'm just curious, and I know that this sort of thing isn't really very important! Thanks in advance to all who are willing to give me feedback :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great in every picture. I think you got a more mature or grown up look with makeup. I kinda like the "With makeup" look a little more.

• Yes, people often think I'm younger than I am when I don't wear makeup so your comment makes sense. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Most Helpful Girl

• Love your makeup looks natural but glamorous.
    Maybe using a little less blush would look a bit more natural.

• Hey thanks! I really only know one way to do my makeup haha. Do you think the shade of blush is OK? Is just the quantity off or is it also the color?

• Hmm I see what you're saying... I think I tend to go below my awkwardly-high cheekbones. I will have to try that out. Thanks for the pro makeup tip!

• Welcome nena ;*

What Guys Said 13

• Wow u r gorgeous! In all the pics but I particularly love the side shot. I can't even explain what exactly I like so much. U just fit lol everything fits so perfectly with everything else. In pic 3 I love ur hair back so it reveals ur adorable ears lol I no that may sound weird but u have very nice ears lol makeup wise I think u look best in pic 3. Just a bit but not too much. Although pic 2 is my favorite. Such a beautiful figure

• All pics look good but my preference would be for first two.

• Thanks for your input! I certainly prefer not putting in the extra effort.

• Always go natural

• It's amazing how there is a difference when she wears makeup and doesn't wear makeup.

• So which do you prefer for me?

• The second pic sideshot is not bad. I like the third one the best. The last one as second and the second pic as third.

• you are pretty in all 4 pictures

• I honestly don't see a great deal of difference you're gorgeous in every pic

• natural always better in women with beauty.

• I think I'm too afraid to ask if I qualify as a "women with beauty" haha. Thanks for the comment!

• Oh u definitely quality for woman with beauty. Tremendous beauty!

• you look just fine without make up, i dont think you need it, but however you feel girl^^

• Thanks :) Usually laziness wins out in the long run for me

• you are good looking with and without

• You look lovely in both of them.

• Make up looks pretty good

• you are fucking hot babes

• you do not need makeup

What Girls Said 8

• I'm so jelly. Your skin is flawless.
    I think you look gorgeous either way, honestly. You do your makeup well enough that it's hard to tell you're even wearing it.

• Thanks for the kind words and feedback :) I've actually felt kinda self-conscious about my skin in the past since I've struggled with acne, so it feels great to hear that it's OK looking.

• U look very pretty either way to be honest.
    I love how u do ur make up by the way, it looks simple, really nice :)

• Thanks for the sweet comment :)

• I think you're very pretty in all four. You look like Adele in the third one xD

• Ooh I will certainly take that as a compliment! Thanks :)

• I will say this much though, I don't wear makeup. I might wear lipstick or gloss sometimes (not like just for special occasions but just when I feel like it lol) but mostly just ChapStick if needed

• I think you look the same with or without makeup

• pretty

• I personally like the makeup. =p You look younger without it.

• You look younger without makeup but you are fine with or without. I say if you want to put make up, don't put a lot like in the 4th pic.. i think 3rd picture was the best..

• I like you with the makeup its very natural looking but it gives you just a little oomph. Really cute

• Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate you taking the time