Is it nicer to have someone look amazing in pics but not as pretty in person or be better in person and not so great in pics?

it seems like an obvious answer, however, I've noticed a lot of people i know dont look really good in person (i. e, shabby, not as made up, etc.) but can master a selfie. They seem to get a lot of attention based on how they look in pictures. I've been told i take good pictures but look wayy better in person, although i can't help but think itd be better to take crazy good pictures and look okay in person. I don't know why. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Better in person. Sooooo many Girls online can fake their pics too look good. Then you see them IRL and suddenly they gained 30lbs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been told I look better in person, too. But aye it's still good enough to model so I don't care💁🏻

• Oh and yeah I would always prefer someone who looks better in real life!

What Guys Said 11

• Better in person hands down!!! Pics r just that. Pictures. Reality is where u live day to day. Real life good looks r just so much better

• Better in person. You can't fuck a picturepicture of a person. Well you could buuuuut it's not nearly as satisfying I'd imagine

• I think I would choose better in person - Pictures aren't real life.

• Always better to look better in person than pictures

• Better in person so you can show them off

• Better in person ftw

• should be same opposite

• I always look uglier in pics anyway :)

• yes it happens some time

• its better to look better in person!

• I wish it was both, I don't know what it is for me. I get rated around 6-7 online. Just what am in real life? It's not like girls ever compliment me and tell me im handsome irl, I don't even know.

What Girls Said 4

• I dunno. I wish I were good with both. I think in-person relationships are more important than ones on social media and whatnot though, so I'd say in-person appearance matters more to me.

• id prefer to look better in person, but i know look better in photos... not because of angles, but because flash and certain lighting makes my skin look smoother. i have annoyingly troubled skin.

• I'd rather look better in person. A photo is just a photo... that's all it'll be.

But honestly not the end of the world. Looks aren't everything

• Everyone always says I look ten times better in person than in pictures and i'll admit in photos i look like a hag!! i guess i prefer it to the other way around? So when people meet me they're pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed lol