Do You think I am ugly?

I was working on a group project with my group members. There's a guy in my class who really likes talking to me, and he was also in the same group with me. He has a girlfriend and his girlfriend doesn't like me ( guess from when she looks at me ) after our project was done, he wanted to walk me home. He was not trying to flirt at all. We were just walking and talking about something general. That night- his girlfriend texted me on Facebook said " my boyfriend is so stupid for leaving me for an ugly bit*h like you " honestly, I was so mad that a person I never really had a convo with called me a bit*h. ( ugly bit*h ) she's a white girl and he is also a white guy. I am an Asian girl which probably was the reason she called me ugly! I would like to know if white girls really think an Asian girl like me ugly. I always think that I am an average looking girl and my white female friends never called me ugly. ( not sure if it's because they are my friends, so. They don't wanna hurt my feelings ) I think it's just that girl or I am being biased to myself? I'm feeling insecure now. I tried to think it's because she was angry, but this still keeps bothering me. Please be honest, I'd love to know if I am ugly, so I will stop thinking I am average. ( If it's true, I won't be mad )

Do You think I am ugly?

Still don't know who to believe. Some people commented I was not ugly while some people said I was...

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone's going to have different opinions, so I think you should focus on the fact that clearly, lots of people do find you pretty (including me)! The most beautiful women in the world are still considered "ugly" by a few people; it's impossible to please everyone.

Honestly, the girl who messaged you probably only called you ugly because she was trying to hurt you. It's why skinny girls get called fat during fights, too. They're obviously not fat, but it's an attack on self-esteem. So this girl was just trying to attack your self-esteem.

• She did a good job.

• Then I hope you feel better eventually. Sometimes it helps to write down particularly nice things people have said (like some of the opinions on this question), so that when you're feeling down you can read them again. It makes it a little easier to focus on the positive.

Thanks for MH. :)

What Guys Said 40

• Hahahahah definitely a doll eh @coven13
    a very... familiar... looking... doll... hmm...
    eh, im just tripping. I don't believe anyone one is ugly... even the stereotypically ugly ones because beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder. You just happen to be "beholding" everyone's eyes lol...
    Ok that was an awesome line.

• Naw I think you're average + that she's an insecure broad. Which is why she jumped to conclusions now before even "finding out what really happened" between y'all 2.

• No you are not ugly. I think she just said whatever she thought would hurt you.

• I think you are very cute especially in the facial area

• You're pretty cute. She just sounds jealous and insecure which is why she felt the need to attack you like that. Don't let it get to you.

• stop being silly - you have beautiful eyes - soft skin and a banging body... she is just jealous. It wouldn't be the first time that a woman has called her competition ugly! lol...

and i bet you will still look smoking hot at 35 when she is a fat wrinkled up cow. lol

• How do you know I have a banging body? Lol the pictures only show my facial features. Also, I'm not sure if I will still look good when I am 35

• What is iiiiiiiit?

• man vision ;) its a special skill horny guys have

• I say you are pretty. Do not mind the haters because haters will hate. just remember there is no one person everyone is going to think looks good. Just be yourself.

• Not even close.

• You look sweet. Definitely not ugly

• Well you look cute.. :-) nothing to worry about..

• nah i think you're cute

• Not ugly at all... you're a doll, very pretty!

• No, I do not.

• Gods no! You're beautiful! I might also say you're actually rather not if it isn't too crude.

• You're not ugly. She was just mad.

• Im not white but I would say you're really good looking. You don't look fully Asian but I can be wrong.

• It doesn't matter what girls think about you.

It matters what guys think about you.

• The one who called me an ugly bit*h was a girl... Haha

• You shouldn't give a single fuck to that girl. Just forget her. If a guy finds you attractive & loves you, then nothing else matters.

• What?
    You are pretty, girl. Da hell are you talking about? Gorgerous.

• I know it probably doesn't mean much from me since I'm not a "hot guy." But, You are so undescribably beautiful... 😳

• Not ugly at all, DAMN!

• No, you look good.

• You look quite good to me... No need for worry...

• surely you aren't ugly!! Don't believe other who say any different!

• Definitely not. You are very nice

• I think you look cute

• A little but your not Frankenstein

• You are gorgeous she's just jealous her man dumped her for you!

• Nah, I'm not dating her boy, but I still don't know why she said I was ugly.

• average. Nothing to see here.

• you looking cute, lovely n in good shape too.. hehe

• I mean you're not my type but I wouldn't ever call you ugly

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 12

• She's jealous of you. She called you ugly so you could hurt as much as her. That's what jealousy does to people: she probably thinks you're gorgeous but she's saying otherwise because she feels hurt by the fact that her boy is interested in you. That's her problem if her boy is leaving her, not yours. And no, you're not ugly. And even if you happened to be, someone else's opinion shouldn't define you.

• I don't think her ex is interested in me. He didn't flirt with me at all. It's weird that she gets jealous because I'm not dating her ex. 😩😩

• Oh I had missed that detail. Well, she's simply insecure and jealous that he give YOU attention.

• You're average, somewhat pretty. You also have nice eyes and a sincere/open face/expression, which I think most people would find attractive.
    You're far from ugly, she was just being spiteful. (-signed, another white girl)

• I don't think all white girls are like her. I have some nice white friends. If I am not ugly, I think she was just angry that her ex walked me home.

• Yeah, you're not ugly. She just wanted to insult you as a way of trying to make herself feel better.

• Nah, you're a cutiepie.

• This girl sounds like she needs to get a grip, calling you ugly won't make her any more beautiful.

You are really pretty and you have no makeup on. Please ignore that girl, she clearly wants to hurt you like how she feels hurt.

• No you are beautiful. She is just jealous that's all so don't listen to her. by the way I love your eyes and smile, just thought I should say that lol

• I don't understand why she would be jealous? I'm not dating her ex ugh! My life sucks

• well I don't want to say all girls, but most girls have a tendency to criticize other girls they are jealous of to make them feel worthless. So the best thing you can do is ignore those comments and remember that you are beautiful. Don't let anyone call you bitch, which is so childish.

• YOu look adorable and cute

• white girls.. we are all individuals just like everyone else lmfao, just because one white girl was rude doesn't mean every white girl thinks Asian girls are ugly. I think you are pretty, I'm white, no need to stereotype :)

• Thank you. Didn't mean to stereotype, I was just wondering if white people think we are ugly haha

• You're gorgeous. She's just jealous and stupid. But, know this- women don't outgrow it. So, grow some thick skin, some jealous girl will probably say you're an "ugly b*tch" at some other point in your life.

• You re such a cutie ❤
    Haters gonna hate girly^^

• You're absolutely beautiful!! I love your hair and the way your eyes shine☺

• Thank you, I feel so good when a girl compliments me haha girls' standards are high :)

• You are really pretty! I happen to be a white female but to be honest most of my friends are Asian so...

• Oh my god your second picture? You look f*cking amazing!! The jerks are just jealous honey, and everybody knows it.