What type of human injury makes you cringe thinking about it or seeing?

Most Helpful Girl

• anything involving blades or knives. i just can't...

• It's a horrible way to go. Guys where im from use axes blades swords and machetes on each other. It's brutal and horrific. The was even a guy that got nearly split in half by a two handed butchers cleaver. It was a wicked weapon nearly five feet long. The prick that used it done it to a complete stranger for a laugh. Nearly took the right side of his body off. People think they can stab each other in safe places like the arse cheek without killing but it's crap. You put a length of steel into anybody anywhere and you could end up with a corpse. I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing people getting carved up. You become numb to it and that's bad news

• @Bluenose1872 wow thats truly horrific, so disgusting😔 Humanity is so ruthless sometimes. Sounds dangerous, u best keep yourself safe.

• I'm away from all that shit now. There's really evil people in this world. It's amazing the amount of horrific things that are committed through fear and ignorance. Mostly every guy I ever knew who killed or tried to all said they lashed out in self defence coz they feared for their safety. In trying to prevent a problem you become part of the problem. See the paradox?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• anything with eyes or bones breaking in really horrible ways. i can't stand that stuff. i was watching UFC once and this guy got kicked in the leg really hard and at first he was ok. his leg had been planted the whole time so i think it was the adrenaline and the weight of his body on it, keeping it place, that caused him to not feel anything wrong but he quickly went for a kick and his shin was broke clean through. his toes touched his shin... yeah let's just say i didn't look at the replays

• I saw that too! I cringed and immediately looked away when I saw that happen 😷😷😷😖

• @hsoJ118 yeah man! that was like last year! i love UFC but i hate some of the injuries

• knee scrapes and breaking bones make my knees go weak!!

• Burned maybe!
    But I don't get disgusted by the human body!!! I should of continued medicine 😭

• i believe a jaw surgery
    because they break youur jaw and reset it involves lots of blood & bruising after surgurey
    also there's shock therpy which is extremely paainful they shock the muscles in you body

• None. Absolutely nothing grosses me out, except for bugs and spiders and shit with too many legs.

• falling on the face... like woah

• Puncture of the eyeball.

• Any kind of appendage bending at a 90 degree angle in the wrong direction (ankles, or legs, arms, wrists, fingers etc)

What Guys Said 7

• broken legs are the worst, i have dealt with people with broken arms, ribs and collarbone but legs just make me cringe, it has to be below the knee. i guess its because i know what getting kicked in the shin feels like, and imagining the pain of it snapping and twisting/grinding.

• Amputation, especially in the work place.

Safety is just not a concern when the job just has to be done... Why wait 30 minutes for a tall enough ladder or a scissor lift when you can stack up tables.. sigh...

OSHA has a list of reported workplace deaths, not very entertaining. Insightful.

• You know when you see those sports injuries where people get compound fractures of the limbs, it is just so unexpected and gory

• Skull smashing on something hard. I always wince and grab my head. Or the nut shot obviously. I don't think any guy can witness a sore ball shot without cringing

• someone on fire ;(

• Penis fracture

• None. I wasn't even grossed out by Kevin Ware. I was shocked, but not grossed out.