Are my legs hairy?

Are my legs hairy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously girl? It's a fine blond hair! Don't shave it or mess with it, it's like there is nothing there

What Guys Said 26

• Doesn't show much cause you are white and hair is blonde but yes it's hairy. There are many who love it this way though :)

• It is that fine baby hair that is not really noticeable.

• Yes they are. But lucky for you the hair is quite light.

• Yes they are. You may have blond hair, but still hairy.

• Yea but its ok because you have blonde hair. I know lots of blonde hair girls that leave it. Dont bother unless you're trying to look extra special maybe

• It's hairier than mine.. then again.. I'm like one of the least hairy guy...

• Since the hair is light and probably soft I'm going to say no. I'm guessing you never shaved before since your hair is still light instead of dark and thick

• Yes but as KDA20 said, it's not noticeable and you shouldn't do the mistake of shaving them cut it will get worse afterwards. Shave them only when/if your hair gets thicker.

• It's light colored hair, but yes they are hairy.
    I know I'm probably in the minority but I don't have any problem with body hair on women.

• It's hairy in a good way.

• Oh yes. It's really hairy m. I thought I was looking at a picture of the Yetti's leg lol.

• What's a yetti?

• It's a white urban legend. Just like Bigfoot. As a matter of fact there was a yeti in the movie Frozen. If you google yeti images you will enjoy.

• Lol yea kinda

• That's hairy for me...

• is that king kong?

• Your a rude asshole, if you want to call them hairy simply say hairy. No need for unnecessary input. Were you the bully in highschool no one liked? OH MY FUCKING GOSH! MATE, IS THAT A BUSH? OH MY FUCKING GOSH ITS A MOVING BUSH!!! Oh... It's just @truthhammer

• jumps into the pool and saves your life**

• *throws a bird at your face*

• Nope, those are not exactly hairy legs...

• Then what are they?

• They are not smooth, but not hairy either... The hair are not vey thick so they are not that visible though you might need some waxing later on

• yes it is... get them removed

• no they're cute

• I prefer smooth legs, so for me This is too hairy

• No that's normal

• yes honey shave it

• not really, but it looks sexy, I can shave them for you :)

• Well, if you live in Australia... I might take up the offer ;) jk

• That would be awesome 😍 I already love you and I bet you look hot too 😍

• Ahah, thanks. Isn't it a bit early to say you love me?

• They've go nothing on mine lol.

• No hairier than mine, and mine are pretty hairy (for a guy)

• No, and may I say you have some nice legs

• Haha thanks, your the first person that's said that 😂

• Well, its only they truth, I don't know why you do, you just have amazing legs

• No way that's not called hairy. Lucky you. I am super hairy bodied man it sucks.

• No, they just look fuzzy. Which is a lot better than having thicker, darker hair. I would rather have that than dark hair!

• But does it make me look less attractive. Would you say 'ew she has leg hair, I'm not dating her'

• Yeah they are fuzzy

• Ok, well it's like I was saying I prefer fuzz on a girl rather than dark hair. I would suggest to not shave because it will make it dark a lot faster, especially at your age, then you would definitely be able to see it.

What Girls Said 14

• no not that much... from a distance they look hairless.. u are lucky u don't have mosquito bites on your leg

• omg there's barely anything there! you're so lucky that your hair is light -.-

• Well, there is some hair on them so technically yes.

• They are hairy but hair is blond so it's fine I guess

• It's natural to have leg hair. Personally you have got it easy because your hair is light

• Yeah but you're so fucking lucky that it's blond. I envy you so much, you don't even have to shave if you don't want to.

• Hahah, my friends want me to. If I end up changing my mind I'll wax it.

• Yes, even though it's blonde hair I can still see the hair, shave them legs! Lol

• I can t see shit.
    Maybe cause I kust woke up

• It wouldn't be normal if it wasn't. It's blond but it is there.

• Ur lucky ur blond...

• No one can see cause your hair is blonde... HI!! I'm a hairy Asian... I hate it😔

• are u sure it's not hairy?

• It might be hairy... But no one can see it, I'm pretty sure no one can tell unless they touched your leg

• yes but if thats ur thing who cares lol

• Yes, they are.

• yeah... there is hair there -_-