Girls, l'm a transvestite :) How do l look?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::transvestite:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You're trans but signed up on the site as a guy? I'd also avoid mixing hot pink and dark red like that again in the future?

• :D :) :)

• I think you have transgender and transvestite confused. Transgender is someone who identifies with the another gender, even though they weren't born with that body. Transvestite is someone who just likes to dress up like the other gender. In this case, he identifies as a man, but likes to dress like a woman.

• @xisabellamcullen You're right, sweetie :)

What Girls Said 7

• Better than me, lol. But in all seriousness, even though we're only able to go off your hips and below, you look pretty. The nails (claws) are a little longer than I usually find good looking, but the red color is great. :)

• Thanks beautiful lady :D

• you look great ;) love the look w the jeans and the netting tights underneath. edgy X

• So is transvestite like transsexual?
    And I think you look good, would like to see more of you though

• :D Thanks. We may messaging :)

• The first outfit looks hot with the red nails. But, it's hard to tell what you look like with that angle.

Ps. Hot pink and black looks very stuck up and snobby. Way too drag queen like.

• Don't you have a face?

• Sana yüz vermeye gelmez! Anladın mı?

• trashy
    filler

• Well the photos aren't much to go on, and I'm not 100% sure what a transvestite is, but you have great legs and I love the shoes in the second pic.

• Thank you very much :D :) :D Are you out of stealth mode? :) Maybe we are friends :D