What do you think about women who waist train/corset?

Opinions, views on women who waist train/corset.

What do you think about women who waist train/corset?

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

• All the power to her. I need to research how effective it is still. I feel like lots of these stupid weight loss bands are gimmicky, but maybe they are on to something.

It's not insecure in my opinion, it's just how she wants to improve her appearance. Which is great, we all do/should do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • The trouble is that it is not weight loss, but organ displacement. Intenal organs are being squeezed and pushed where they do not belong.

• Show All
    • I have only looked into it as far as links posted on G@G in the past.
      The belts claiming to shed weight usually cause sweat under them which result in water weight loss, which is gained right back immediately.

• @Red_Arrow lol ya, turns out there's no shortcut around hard work big surprise lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I think I would prefer if someone get in shape through dieting and exercise but I have seen people say that this helps them do diets and exercises plus there are other pluses. On reflection I would still favour the natural way mainly because there are many risks that could happen with overuse if it became a mainstream practice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unhealthy, bad, stupid are some words that come to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unhealthy. Lazy. Unnatural. Negative thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb.. just dumb...

0|0
    0|0
  • How many words are there for "weird?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaooo its like crossfit , doesn't count

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • The results look great, but I don't know about the possible health effects.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel it's needed or attractive a crazy amount

0|0
    0|0
  • dam sexy... fucking hot

0|0
    0|0
  • It's insecure/lazy

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• i don't really care tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel bad for them because they're caving under societys pressures. They're putting their health and comfort at risk to uphold a ridiculous standard.

Sorry everybody, a 21" waist isn't "normal", even in a slim healthy young woman. We have organs and bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing in particular, just good for her, I don't know if it works, but if it does I might try it one day

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sad that they've fallen for that bullshit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think its fine providing you don't overdue it. Some women look absolutely horrible after waist training.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bad for your body. They're either ridiculously vain or ridiculously insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid. Like did we actually learn nothing from history when women did this waaaaay back and caused health problems?

0|0
    0|0