Ladies, Would you say I look better with or without a beard? Would you say I have a baby face?

I've been trying different looks, growing out a berd/semi-beard, goatees. I get carded A LOT and for everything, including the lottery sometimes. Haven been told I look young for my age and some even say 'baby faced'. My height may also play a role in making me look younger too. 28yrs old at 5'3".
I'm not trying to look older but, adice/tips would be helpful. Thanks

Guys, Any beard tips, perhaps?

They both have their Pros and Cons.
Beard- Pros: Looking older. Different beard styles. Ladies love it. & Cons: Itchiness of course. Maintenance.
Baby face- Pros: Looking young/youthful. Ladies find you cute/adorable (which I don't mind) Dating girls a FEW years younger than you.
Cons: Getting carded (don't mind either) Mistaken for high schooler sometimes and lastly which I do get often is getting my cheeks pinched by ladies, older folks and relatives. Though I do take that as a compliment.

Most Helpful Girl

• YOu look better with the beard, you have a baby face without haha so cute!

• I'm assuming I look closer to my age with the beard. Guess beards are still in and Thank you haha I get 'cute' a lot when clean shaven

• You get this because I agree with both of what you said. Look better with the beard and that I have a cute baby face. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a beard trimmer and used it to keep beard neat/tight even it grows patchy - You can only trim certain bits to give it an overall even shape - I would say you look better with beard,

• I give it awhile to grow out before trimming, see what I'm working with. Thanks

What Girls Said 5

• You look sexy with the beard, But you look really cute clean shaven.
    And YES, you do have a baby face lol. 28? Wow, you look like your 16 hahaha
    Awww, that's okay though you'll appreciate it when your older
    I could just pinch your cheeks HAhaha *pinches cheeks* :P

• Thank you! I can give the beard another go. The youngest I've gotten was 14 and that was from my great grandmother, but I get 18 the most. I don't mind having a baby face, hope to look as young as I can. As for the cheek pinching, I do get my cheeks pinch but has only been by my aunts

• you would be perfect with moustache and a little just below mouth, kind of like a musketeer. get rid of the beard. grow out your hair, get a fuller bang.

• I like without the beard :)

• With a beard

• I like with ^^

What Guys Said 3

• Keep the beard only as mustache + goatee. Shave ur cheeks n side burns. I think that's ur look

• lolol.. no.

• I could say man without you look ok

• I prefer the shaven look, look nicer and presentable. Plus most of the girls I've dated like rubbing and touching my face. Both have Pros and Cons.