Would u say she is anorexic?

Would u say she is anorexic ?

0|0
21|31

Most Helpful Guy

• Well labeled anorexic infers that you have an actual mental disorder. I'm not a physiatrist so I couldn't tell you. That being said I'm sure you are implying more to the stereotype. She is skinny but I don't think she is on that anorexic level if you know what I mean. She would look better with more weight but she doesn't look bad right now. Looks pretty cute tbh.

If this girl is YOU and you want to put on some weight.. you could shoot me a PM. I might be a bodybuilder but I've studied nutrition in college and I've been training for four years now. I know how to manipulate body composition very well.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not, she just looks skinny. There are very skinny people out there who are just born that way, and they're healthy like that.
    Now, this is what I perceive just by looking at photos. anorexia is a psychological disease, and that isn't visible just by looking at someone, unless the person has reached a really advanced stage in the disease.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Anorexic/Anorexia is a mental health condition. It's really impossible to say. But given that my sister is just as skinny as you and eats like a pig, I can only say you've probably just got fast metabolism which is why you are skinny *Insert Big Thumbs Up*

This girls, if she is you or a friend, or whatever, She just looks like she takes care of herself and works out. That's all.

2|0
    0|0
  • She is thin, but i wouldn't automatically assume she is anorexic. She could just have a really high metabolism for all i know. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say she is within normal range just her body frame is quite small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. She's skinny and petite, but not anorexic.

0|0
    0|0
    • She could be. You can't tell whether someone has a mental illness by looking at them.

• Not anorexic but I still recommend gaining some weight.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well you can see her ribcage and her arms are very thin, so it's either that or she is hardcore vegan.

0|0
    0|3
  • personally i think anorexic is a mentality
    an obese person could be anorexic
    anorexic = thinking you're too fat and will do anything to lose it
    thats my opinion tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I dont think she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close, her body looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I would say she is either very young or small. Not anorectic but she should not lose any more weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • No doesn't look like it. But she looks sad

0|0
    0|0
  • no, looks good to me, perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah she looks like it looks really under weight.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not anorexic, but she is very skinny.

0|0
    0|1
  • No she doesn't look anorexic

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, she looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • anorexia is an illness it doesn't matter if you are fat. she looks thin tho

2|0
    0|0
  • No but I wouldn't recommend losing any weight as she's very slim

0|0
    0|0
  • not ano but needs to put on some weight

1|0
    0|0
    • You should message me, cause you are level 2 and I can't cause im level one. But I promise im not a creep XD

• Not yet but she is close.

0|0
    0|1
  • A bit.

but your jaws are recessed. U ever had orthodontics?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neah not really she actually looks a bit skinny but nothing more

0|0
    0|0
  • She is adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not even close

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but not as bad as some othees

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, she is. or at least very unhealthy.

0|0
    0|1
  • she looks perfect she's got just SUPER FAST METABOLISM aka ectomorph.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • very sexy at any rate

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I'm not that sure if that is you or not, but another girl or you posted a pic of the first picture before. To be honest I thought you were pretty and I don't know if there were some people saying that you were anorexic and you got a little self-conscious or you just wanted to see. Anyways I can't really tell if you have an illness but if you are eating right then you are not anorexic just thin :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anorexia isn't a size. Anorexia is a mental illness characterized by an obsession with body weight and starvation. Someone can be anorexic without being overly thin and someone can be anorexic and extremely thin. But anorexia isn't a weight or a size. All thin girls aren't anorexic.

Its possible she is, but probably more likely that she is predisposed to being thin. She could have a metabolic disorder or any other kind of disease.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, perhaps just skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anorexic, no. Incredibly skinny, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You can't assume anything like that by looking at someone. I eat lots of food but you can see every bone in my body. I'm not anorexic or anything else related to eating disorders I just am built tiny and have a high metabolism.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's skimmy but healthy. When you can begin to see rib cages then they're anorexic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're not toned, but not fat either.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.. she is just very thin..

0|0
    0|0
  • Anorexic isn't a shape, it's a psychological condition. Therefore you cannot tell from just pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure how we would tell. She is very skinny but she's also cooking lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you look pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I wouldn't consider her anorexic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small frame. Petite figure. But, not malnourished. Whatever you're cooking looks though.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks a bit anorexic

0|0
    0|3
  • not yet, but close to it

0|0
    1|0
  • no you don't look anorexic at all

0|0
    0|0
  • If this isn't you then you shouldn't be trying to body shame someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Anorexia isn't a body type, it's a disorder. People of all different sizes can be anorexic. You are thin. Only mental health professionals can determine if you're anorexic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she just looks very young and petite. She looks healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossible to tell if someone has a mental illness from photos

3|0
    0|0