How does my body look?

some people say I'm skinny some say I'm mediam n some say I'm fat... so what am i?

How does my body look?

• Skinny
  • Mediam
  • Fat

Most Helpful Guy

• medium the perfect kinda body type for being able to make the most out of hugs. Cause skinny enough to look really fit, but also have enough skin and muscle that guys dont feel like if they hug you that they are hurting the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• DEFINITELY NOT fat. You look awesome :) If you want to check the facts, find a reliable BMI calculator and then look up your percentile from a credible source, or ask your doctor about your BMI and percentile next time you go in. You look fab though ^-^

• thanks

• Forgot to add: just make sure at your body type is never a result of deliberate efforts to change, unless you were unhealthily overweight in the first place.

• welcome :D

What Guys Said 9

• Around slim (between skinny and medium) is my best guess.

• You looks slim to me

• You're not too skinny and you're certainly not fat. You look fine just the way you are.

• Your in shape, whomever said your fat is a moron that or blind. Your body is very attractive, you have nothing to worry about.

• looks like you are on the skinnier side... but looks good!

• Skinny Skinny Skinny ;)

• Mediam Mediam

• Its great babe, love you:)

• Average/medium.

What Girls Said 1