No makeup or makeup?

I personally prefer the makeup look, but sometimes I like no makeup to change it up. What do you think?

No makeup or makeup??

Whats your opinion? Just might start going without makeup in public for once.
Keep in mind the no makeup picture isn't great quality or doesn't have the best lighting while the first one does haha

• no makeup
  • makeup
  • both are great
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• (1.) Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do! Don't listen to no shit talking men/women about whether you should/shouldn't wear makeup or otherwise.
    (2.) I prefer women both with and without make up. I don't mind either but I really do appreciate the art that goes into many women's makeup routines.

• Well, I really like to put on makeup. I want to try to go bareface slowly though, it'll be less work that way. I'd rather have beautiful skin and not wear that makeup, but I always see things that need touching up 😂
      I love how you described makeup as an art 😊 Ithink I do pretty good with it plus its fun

Most Helpful Girl

• You honestly look the same to me in both pics. I like how you're very subtle with the makeup. That's good. So you look good either way :)

• Thank you! I like for it not to be too drastic. It'd be terrible if I didn't wear makeup and no one recognize me. I am deathly scared of repeating my older sisters passed makeup mistakes 😂(she is beautiful, and everyone says that, but everyone comments on how she wears too much. Two fake eyelashes per eye plus clumpy mascara, thick foundation, not great contouring, either neon pink or black lipstick, she pops right out alright haha. She looks much better with minimal makeup)

What Guys Said 15

• I think they are both nice my preference would be for a look that appears to be little or no make up and the two pics fit the criteria.

• You look very cute both ways. I like it best when girls wear just a little. Maybe some mascara and that's pretty much it.

• Both are great, but my personal preference is for makeup to be minimal. I prefer a natural look.

• No makeup is always better.

• I think your no-makeup one is better because the way you applied the eye makeup doesn't suit you that well in my opinion.

• Thanks for the opinion 😁 may you explain?

• I think it makes your eyes a bit more dark on a larger area than it suits you.

• Ahh so you're not a fan of the winged look 😂 makes sense, some people aren't into that. Thank you very mucj

• With the makeup, You're a goddess, Without make up you just a girl next door, But pretty ! I like to see you wear make up, So the first one is better for you !

• You look great in both

• natural always looks better in my opinion but you are beautiful either way. Non make is more relaxed and more natural lessed forced.

• Both are gr8

• Au natural is the best way to go in my opinion :D.

• You're a beautiful young woman and you look great without makeup on

• both are great

• which is the one with no makeup?

• You can't notice? Well that's good! 😄 the second one that isn't a full on face shot is the one with no makeup

• then definitely that one. the full body shot one in my opinion. and clean up your room!

joking.

• Thank you so much! And haha in messy room, messy life 😂

• both are great

• You should be focussed on other things besides makeup your 16

• I'm not focused on it, more so as I am curious. I want other peoples opinions just as input, dont worry I have bigger problems than makeup.

What Girls Said 3

• You are adorable!!

• plus, I love your room! Fellow Swifty!

• Aww thank you💜 and YASSSS swifties unite! 😂 my friend maisy Stella (might've seen her and her sister Lennon sing for her at an award show then kiss maisys head) and her have the same birthday! Maisy was telling me how they were talking about music and everything and she was so obsessed meeting her. I wish I could be herrr

• You look great with or without

• both r great