What do u all think about this?

i love her so much she jus said what i am trying to preach my whole life

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• She's super beautiful and she makes a lot of sense, obviously. Now, curvy vs. fat is bullshit. Don't sugarcoat being fat. She shouldn't give a shit about what others say about her, but let's be real, she is fat.
    cdn-03.independent.ie/.../YT2.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Please... This is the same girl who will make a tinder profile full of shots from the collarbone up then get offended when people don't call her back after the first date cause she's fat. How can you blame someone for having a different opinion of you than the one you purposely impose on them to make you seem better? People are just calling her what she is which is fat. She can either accept it and do something to change it. There are just as many skinny guys and girls don't think twice before calling skinny. They can either accept it or do something about it. There's plenty of guys who love fat chicks just like there are girls who love skinny guys but don't make yourself seem like something you're not. Oh and stop with the curvy vs fat thing. I think she means to compare fat to obese. She's fat not obese. But to call herself curvy is an insult to curvy women like Shakira. Her stomach may have a curve but that's not the curve people are talking about when they say they like curvy girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • What she says makes a lot of sense - You shouldn't listen to yourself, it is how you feel about your body that is important not what other people tell you to feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no curvy vs fat you can be fat and curvy or just curvy or you can be skinny with or without curves it isn't that clear cut

0|0
    0|0
  • the page can't be displayed

0|0
    0|0
  • you both could decide it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.