Guys, Honest opinion about my body?

I'm trying to lose some weight, I just recovered from anorexia about a year ago. I have been struggling ever since. Be brutally honest please :) I need to hear it
Guys, Honest opinion about my body?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest opinion:

Don't change.

What Guys Said 42

• sexy looking... does sexy calves that look legit. o. o sorry if im sounding weird but its so rare to find girls who look legit hot. and look i guess healthy. Plus being healthy also means mostly better overall attitude (life hack.)

My niece also said "you look pretty." and she has issues with e's so really she pronounced pretty with a i sound ("Pritty). I'm working on getting her to fix it...

• You look great, nice and true-curvy. if you want, Lift weights if you aren't already to tone and harden up your body features!

• Not bad...

• You look pretty comfotable in your body... you just recovered and you're trying to lose weight... are you sure you just recovered...

• I'm not comfortable at all trust me haha!

• Well you're showing off your bum so obviously you like the fat there. Uncomfortable people dont do that lol

• You look great

• Brutally honest? I think ur just seeking attention. Ur body as far as I can tell is in absolute ideal shape! If u lose any weight U'll get back into anorexia (if u were really ever there)

• I was 60 lbs on my death bed. Don't give me that bullshit. But thank you.

• Thank you so much ! Its hard to get over. But your kind words made my day:)

• 😊 I'm glad I could help! I'd like to follow u but ur anon so I guess too bad. Anyway enjoy ur new beautiful body! I hope u have a beautiful personality to match!

• Looking good, you dont have much to lose if any.

• lose about 30 more pounds... thanks

• looks nice but its also shaped by your dress and you can't really tell

• Your actually very perfect. Nice flat stomach and very super beautiful legs

• I would regard that as a very healthy slim shape - Spot on, don't need to lose any weight

• I think you look great. I don't think you need to lose any weight either. I mean you are skinny and also have curves.

• its really slim and perfect. I love it.

• Brutally honest? WOW!! You look good.

• Slim and with curves in the right places. You'd definetely get a free drink from me if I bumped into you

• You look fine as you are..

• Quite OK :)
    Take care.

• ... oh my fucking holy wow you have an amazing body o:

• looks great to me, you don't really need to lose weight.

• Honestly from the bad photos I like what I see

• Great! And yes, I'm honest. You look healthy -- neither skinny nor fat. Girls within healthy BMI or are fit/athletic look the best in my opinion.

• You are hot the way you are

• Omg so thin, please for your safety don't lose anymore weight.

• You're going to become anorexic again if you keep trying to lose weight..

• pretty hot

• Very smexy body... I'm definitely tuned on

• hot and sexy

• That is one hot body, and I would love to date you.

• you looking good

• One advice... When you ask guys about your body, what guys think about is the ass...

• More from Guys
    12