How bad is my stomach?

I know I'm not toned at all. But how bad is my stomach looking? How much work until it's flatter?
How bad is my stomach?

I do 30 sit-ups a day and there hasn't really been improvement

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad at all.

But as a rule of thumb. Every 6 pounds of fat is about an inch off your waist. So 6 or so weeks from now on a decent diet and you'll look and feel noticeably slimmer/flatter on your stomach

• Honestly, if you just walk for 30 minutes to an hour a day and don't change anything else you'll see results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same tummy, dieting is hard if you're not heavier but just normal😞 I guess being skinny is something you gotta be born into

• Dang it.

• Hmm, maybe you can look up some exercises on youtube, they're very hard..

• Ok I will do that

What Guys Said 22

• start by 8-10 sit ups and slowly increase sets and eventually reps. and drink water and eat healthy as in fruits and vegetables. And the stomach will flatten out and its not as tiring.. ^w^

• Ok thanks you bro

• Woah cool.
      I'm already doing like 30 sit-ups a day tho

• Aw awesome well good luck miss. results take about 3 wks to really notice them. Just like it takes time to actually gain weight.

• You have to lose body fat holistically throughout your entire body, you can't spot reduce. Ab exercises are good, but it starts and ends with what you put in your mouth.

• To be honest, you look totally fine, I don't see anything wrong.

• It is not that bad at all - Keep up the good work

• You look average no big deal and you could do a bazillion crunches but you will not see abs untill you change you diet and lose weight see your abs are there you dont build them up till you see them you strip the fat around them away till they show so drink nothing but water and remember "sugar" is the enemy!!!

• Its ok bit 30 sit ups is not enough to build muscles

it would take around 6 months to 1 year to really see a big difference and working much harder than 30 a day ☺️

• You look fine to me

• Omg. You got a cute stomach. Your tummy looks like the very kissable type

• It's not bad! You can see you starting to tone ! I'd focus on toning rather than losing you'll loook really sexy!

• You can't spot reduce, Work overall till it gets where you want and eliminate extra sugat

• It's fine.

Filler

• Looks rather good to me.

• look fine for me

• There is barely anything there

• It looks perfectly normal

• I wouldn't worry about it, you look perfectly beautiful too me

• Nice , nothing wrong

• stomach as well as boobs both are pretty good

• i think its not bad

• Not bad at all

• its not bad at all pretty sexy

• It looks so good to me, i wish i had you:)

• Talk to me please :))

• I'm messaging u now

• Okay waiting

What Girls Said 10

• The abs are probably already there, you just need to lower your overall body fat percentage for them to show.
    Like seriously, I don't even do any crunches or sit-ups (just Russian twists) and my abs are visible simply because I have very low overall body fat. So yeah I guess that's the secret.

• Your stomach looks very nice! Better than mine and I can definitely see some muscle tone. Looks like you have a nice chest to balance it out too lol. You're being to hard on yourself :)

• Get out of here. Your stomach looks fine, you person with a thinner stomach than me because I gained 9 lbs >:' o I hate you

tips
    no soda
    not too much sugar
    not too much pasta or potatoes
    more water
    those bicycle crunches

• "I do 30 sit ups a day, no improvement"

Because you don't understand how this works.

You can't spot reduce. No amount of sit ups will specifically burn the fat from your stomach. You need to do cardio to drop the body fat, so that you can actually see the muscle underneath. Then you can work on those muscles to give them a little definition.

To lose the weight you need a lot of cardio and a healthy diet

• restricting calories is faster and easier. exercising is such a pain. when i lost fat, my stomach started looking nice and flat.

• Try increasing the amount of reps every few days, or until it becomes easy for you to that number. Also do various different ab exercises with different movement to really target that spot if that's your main focus. And water is veeeeery important. Dehydration can have a neggative effect on your performance and make your body feel weak and tired and it helps your digestive system muscles and you sweat lots after a workout. So to prevent that drink water before working out around 20 15 minutes before and after its very important. Goodluckkkk 😘

• Looks good you dont want to lean yourself out too much. Just keep doing what you are doing and when you reach your goal try to maintain what you have

• 3 months of nonstop abs workout and you'll have a great stomach

• You have muscle tone, so what! If you don't like it concentrate on your abs it'll go away.

• It just looks like a normal and healthy stomach :) you shouldn't be sad about it, there are lots of people who have waaay worse stomaches than you tbh XD