Of these 2, in terms of looks whose better looking?

1-

of these 2, in terms of looks whose better looking?

2-

• guy 1 is better looking
    52% (22)71% (12)58% (34)Vote
  • guy 2 is better looking
    48% (20)29% (5)42% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
28|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy 1's face is better but all those muscles are kind of a turn off. Muscles are nice as long as they're not crazy huge. But damnnnnn look at his jawline. Guy 2 is cute as well. His body is better than guy 1's cause he's not muscled as guy 1. So overall in my opinion guy 1 is more sexy, and guy 2 is more date-able. If someone photoshopped guy 1's head on guy 2's body, that would be great.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• MY BABY DYLAN OF COURSE ❤❤❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want us to rate them "facially? ;) " in order to know if you'look like them with good lightning and grooming? LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • Zayn Zayn Zayn <3
    The other 2 are unattractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guy 2 looks like a werewolf so obviously guy 1 is a vampire... I'd go for the werewolf

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 1 is better looking, but guy 2 (Dylan O'Brien lol) is more my type. He's kind of boy next door kind of cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • man, the pictures of 1 aren't good. i can't see his face properly. can you link a better picture of 1?

0|0
    0|0
  • GUY 2 IS SO ATTRACTIVE WOW
    I mean the first guy is attractive too for sure but I prefer a leaner body type personally and the eyes of the 2nd guy are to die for

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't help but choose 2nd, cuz I love him as an actor xp

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a muscles kinda girl... Love the tattoos but Guy two is more my taste in looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one is sexier, with a hell of a hot body. Second guy is cute, with a nice face and seems very nice.
    But I picked the first one, because I couldn't control my fingers and what they were doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for Dylan cause I love him as an actor so my opinion is totally biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy number 2 has a better face and guy 1 has a better body.

1|0
    0|0
  • The second guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zayn Malik lol dayum

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second guy

0|0
    0|0
  • One and two both make me breathe heavily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 1 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • YESS DYLAN ❤️❤️❤️ Why is this even a question DYLAN

0|0
    0|0
  • Dylan all da wayyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • First guy, even though I don't quite appreciate tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on your taste if you like super fit chiselled guy number 1 - Guy next door number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a weird comparison. The only way we could effectively measure this is if we were comparing similiar pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol they only choosing second cos he's celeb, Don't worry OP I'd bang u or guy first #nohomo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • guy 2 for sure, guy one just looks some gym wanna be second one looks like it's kind and know how to have fun in life !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • guy 1 is better looking

0|0
    0|0