Of these 2, in terms of looks whose better looking?

1-

of these 2, in terms of looks whose better looking?

2-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy 1's face is better but all those muscles are kind of a turn off. Muscles are nice as long as they're not crazy huge. But damnnnnn look at his jawline. Guy 2 is cute as well. His body is better than guy 1's cause he's not muscled as guy 1. So overall in my opinion guy 1 is more sexy, and guy 2 is more date-able. If someone photoshopped guy 1's head on guy 2's body, that would be great.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• MY BABY DYLAN OF COURSE ❤❤❤

• Do you want us to rate them "facially? ;) " in order to know if you'look like them with good lightning and grooming? LMAO

• Zayn Zayn Zayn <3
    The other 2 are unattractive to me.

• Guy 2 looks like a werewolf so obviously guy 1 is a vampire... I'd go for the werewolf

• Guy 1 is better looking, but guy 2 (Dylan O'Brien lol) is more my type. He's kind of boy next door kind of cute!

• man, the pictures of 1 aren't good. i can't see his face properly. can you link a better picture of 1?

• GUY 2 IS SO ATTRACTIVE WOW
    I mean the first guy is attractive too for sure but I prefer a leaner body type personally and the eyes of the 2nd guy are to die for

• I can't help but choose 2nd, cuz I love him as an actor xp

• I'm not a muscles kinda girl... Love the tattoos but Guy two is more my taste in looks.

• First one is sexier, with a hell of a hot body. Second guy is cute, with a nice face and seems very nice.
    But I picked the first one, because I couldn't control my fingers and what they were doing.

• I voted for Dylan cause I love him as an actor so my opinion is totally biased.

• Guy number 2 has a better face and guy 1 has a better body.

• The second guy.

• Zayn Malik lol dayum

• I like the second guy

• One and two both make me breathe heavily.

• Guy 1 😍😍😍

• YESS DYLAN ❤️❤️❤️ Why is this even a question DYLAN

• Dylan all da wayyyyy

• The 2nd guy.

• First guy, even though I don't quite appreciate tattoos.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on your taste if you like super fit chiselled guy number 1 - Guy next door number 2

• It's a weird comparison. The only way we could effectively measure this is if we were comparing similiar pictures.

• Lol they only choosing second cos he's celeb, Don't worry OP I'd bang u or guy first #nohomo

• I don't really care

• guy 2 for sure, guy one just looks some gym wanna be second one looks like it's kind and know how to have fun in life !!!

• guy 1 is better looking