Do you think attractive people know they are attractive?

0|0
17|25

Most Helpful Guy

• The people who think they are attractive are quite often the people I don't find attractive
    "Look at me, I am so gorgeous" - Okay maybe
    s1.ibtimes.com/.../kim-kardashian.jpg
    "Maybe I am pretty, I don't know" - Already about 20 points ahead of Kim on the attractive scale for me

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. I think some of them have problems knowing they're actually that good looking.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Yeah cuz like I always say, "good looking people know damn well that they look good. And if they didn't know... their peers/strangers would clue them in on it, right? Via looks and compliments." LOL

1|0
    1|0
  • Some of them do due to logical conclusions, but I feel many of them do not, as they may not be that self aware and and may not have high self esteem or doubt themselves.

1|2
    0|0
  • I think most do, but because of the world and self-criticism, they might not realize just how attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe they do because they are *usually* (not always the case) hit on by men and women a lot and therefore must know they are attractive but like to display a false sense of modesty by down playing their attractiveness and may also fish for compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Elizabethbiersack doesn't think she's attractive and she's very attractive so from that I'd say some do and some don't

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think they do. But I've seen enough girls on here that are attractive asking if they are. So maybe not? Then again, maybe they did but they were just reassuring themselves that they were attractive by asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll know if they do or not when you meet them

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do, they get told so their entire lives

0|1
    0|0
  • The key is to find the ones that don't know they are. Then you can bang them lololol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking it's intuitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh trust me, we know

0|1
    1|0
  • Not always. Some people, even if they have been called good looking by those around them, will never see it. This can be due to a lack of self confidence or if they happen to be blind.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they do but just being hot doesn't make you attractive the really attractive ones are the ones with the personality that just don't care that they are hot and have down to earth personality's

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them but not all. Some are very insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, yes :P

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience, many don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive people seem very confident pretty much all the time, at least the ones I've met, so yes, I think they know they're attractive. I knew of a few hot girls who confidently teased guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general I think they do, but some people have a hard time seeing what others see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am but then Again you may not. it's just an opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • yes the do... they have mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • I reckon!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and sometime they have vanity for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yes and no. Depending on how confident they feel it can vary. Sometimes I feel really attractive when people are hitting on me, but sometimes when I crush on a guy and he rejects me, the first thing I think is - he rejected me because of my appearance. So not everyone will like your looks, so insecurity can settle in fast, depending on your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually yes, because theyre always being complimented and no matter what they think they know what others think of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of them do, but some are still insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly likely not... They had to work hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, everybody is their own worst critic.
    So even if you see a person and think they are perfect they will most likely be able to tell you at least 5 things they absolutely hate about themselves.
    Then there's people who have BDD, like me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen and talked to many people that don't realize how good-looking they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they do.. maybe they don't 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes usually they do because they are confident.

1|1
    1|0
  • I think they know more through other people telling them that because i think if you wake up with the same features everyday of your life you begin to feel indifferent about them until someone lets you know. Well, i think so anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most do, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Everyone has some sort of insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, but sometimes their self esteem and confidence may fluctuate depending on their moods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some what ig... People ALWAYS complement my sister and I on our looks and some have even told us we should model... More so her because she's skinny and I'm more booty and thicker thighs curvier... But we get hit on by a lot of guys everytime we go out. Yet both of us question our beauty. We look a lot alike and have been mistaken for twins often. Some days we feel pretty but I often look in the mirror and point out my flaws and think I don't see what everyone else does... But I notice that a lot of unattractive people seem to have a lot of confidence I don't know why...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah most do, either because they get told so often that they are attractive, or they go into professions that need good looks as the primary requisite, such as acting, modeling, pagaents etc. however, that doesn't mean they're any less insecure than uglier people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually. Even ugly people think they're attractive.

0|0
    0|0