Am I too ugly to date?

I was told that I was too ugly to have a boyfriend when I was a teenager, and I guess that has kind of stuck with me and ruined my self esteem when it comes to dating. I just would like to know if, when I eventually feel conifdent enough to put myself out there again, I'm going to get laughed at or regected.
This is one of the only pictures that I have, I'm aware that I look daft but it was for an art project... likely story I know, but true unfortunatly for me.
You can be 100% honest, but please try and be nice about it.
Am I too ugly to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fishing for compliments.
    Not the first , nor the last.

• Well I guess so if you want to think about it in a negative way, but it's nice to hear in comparison to what you think when you look in the mirror. Sometimes you just need assurance that you actually ain't to bad... and I don't think that's something to be ashamed of

Most Helpful Girl

• The make-up is excessive but otherwise no, you are not ugly.

What Guys Said 34

• Your cute and pretty.

• And you are not ugly at all, you're really beautiful. If I would meet you in person and know about this insecurity of yours, I'd go out of my way to let you know

• thankyou haha, that's really sweet

• It bothers me a little
      A lot of people think they're ugly or unattractive... And when I'm clicking on the question I'm expecting a hideous creature, but I keep seeing an attractive person.

• It too bad they don't see what others see

• too ugly... ffs go fisjing elsewhere you hideous harredan lol alternatively look into a career in modelling

• no, you´re fine. i bet even without that much makeup.

• Well you would look a lot better if you didn't wear any makeup. A lot of guys don't care about looks so no, you're not to ugly to date.

• That's good, because I don't really wear it unless I'm going out or end up with too much free time to get ready in the morning :')

• thank you, you seem very sweet and I appreciate your honest answer :)

• You're welcome! I'm so glad I could help!

• I do not think you are too ugly to date. I think the problem is that you have not met any guys who see you as their type yet.

• I think you are very pretty

• You are very beautiful. you won't get rejected or laughed at. Unless the guy us a dumbass.

• you're not ugly. You're pretty

• Ugly and you?
    Hahahahah 😂😂
    Now jokes apart
    I want your heart 😜 lol jk
    But you're gorgeous af

• too ugly to date? i think you must be joking. you look very pretty

• I should build a robot that gives girls compliments 24/7. If they can sell a selfie stick..

• Not at all

• You look absolutely gorgeous! :)

• No you don't look ugly

• No you look like a model or something

• Not even sure if this your picture

• three people have said that now and I don't know how else to prove it's me, or why anyone would think it's not. Unless that's like some weird thing people say on here to put each other down, but y'all just going to have to take my word for it :')

• Could be taken from a modeling web page. No one knows

• lollllll

• You r not ugly but u r not beautiful either

• that's okay :)

• what would you say is wrong with my face (aside from make up I know it's bad)

• According to me firstly u have so much make up.. I dont think u should have as much as make up.. I think u have to make it less due to appear better.(Indeed, its my opinion)

• I don't find you attractive, but you're far away from ugly.

• Of course not

• Not ugly, definitely could get boyfriend.

• To ugly? Lol I wish I could date someone as hot as you!

• Hello sexy.. you look good...

• Kidding? You are super hot looking.

• U r a pretty girl. :)

• Pretty and artsy? I'd date you in a minute.

• You are pretty. Time to leave the past in the past. Don't worry, you are just fine.

• i would date with you :)

• get rid of the makeup and straighten out your hair,

• Not ugly at all...

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 16

• I think you're extremely pretty! You have that strong and independent look:)

• No you aren't even close to being ugly, keep in mind everyone has different tastes though, that guy in the past probably liked you, people who tell people negative things to hurt others are insecure with themselves.

• You have makeup on so really honest criticism wouldn't be helpful because your features are enhanced. I think that you shouldn't believe that you're ugly just because some guys said that, I had people call me ugly, "friend zone", thought I was hot, was obsesed with me. Apperance is purely subjective anyway which was my point.

• Not ugly at all. You seem to have nice facial features and pretty eyes!

• WTF? u dont srsly believe that and anyways you look truly amazing and beautiful if that pic really is you^

• Nope, you're gorgeous

• I think you have a pretty face! Maybe you looked ugly before, but in that picture you look like you have a really nice face

• Nope
    filllerr

• you're not ugly

• You are not even ugly at all

• No you're not ugly. You're pretty

• i'm sure you're aware that's you're pretty and that this is a troll

• What? You look gorgeous! Almost like a model. You're stunning 😍

• You're gorgeous!! I'm absolutely jealous of how pretty you are.

• Tone down on the blush

• I'd cut down on the blush if I were you but you actually look cute. I don't know where you got the idea from.

• It's a bit much I know, don't usually wear that much, but it fit for the brief :') and thankyou!!!