Whats not to like?

So I'm only 5'1 and I guess my looks are just average because guys never seem to give me the time of day. I'm only 105 pounds so it's not like I'm short and fat. I play the piano, the guitar, and I'm learning to play the violin. I speak French and I'm learning Italian. I love to read and watch marvel movies (I'm a super fan) I'm going to college next year to take a few classes and I want to be a musical therapist. I'm very sarcastic and loud once you get to know me but I'm shy at first. I'm only 15 so what the hell is wrong with me that make guys so uninterested? P. s. I'm not some weird freak I just believe in pushing myself.

By the way rude comments about my height are not welcome here. I know short people aren't as attractive as tall blondes!

Most Helpful Guy

• well tbh i only feel attracted to girls i find attractive , I don't know how attractive you are so can't tell for sure... now you seem really talented and have nice skills which is good but even for a very smart guy like myself who wants a girl as smart , that might be a bit... too much , iam not going to lie to you some won't approach you because they think you have better things that them and others won't becasue they believe you can't truly enjoy life with everything you're doing , and you're only 15 ... i know a girl ike you who has identical talents and i can tell you this , it can be really time consuming and annoying if the girl you like is always busy like that you start to think " maybe iam too lazy and there is something wrong with me or... shedoesnt know how to relax and have fun and i am not sure if its someting i want "

• Ok thanks for being honest. I'll add a pic later so maybe you could rate it then? If not it's fine your answer was enough to know that my career is going to be better than my love life which sucks but ok.

• I don't know how much time you consume doing all this but maybe the guys think you're really serious and they want something more... chill? maybe you're really great but they see you doing all these serious things and they dont know enough to understand you.

• Yeah I guess ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• you are probably too much for a 15 year old... avoiding any generalizations, compare yourself to other 15 year olds and what the majority is into and does in their spare time... (exactly)
    Your focus is much "older" than 15 and this probably scares baby boys away.
    Keep it up kiddo, once you hit 18, 20, 25, you'll have men fighting over you

What Guys Said 13

• " I'm only 15 so what the hell is wrong with me "
    You gave the answer in that sentence.
    (When I had your age, I'd have been interested, but that's 55 years ago. :) :D )

• I just saw this comment and I had to say you are really funny. Thank you I needed a good laugh today.

• Guess what? My wife is 6 months younger, not even 5 ft, native French speaker and she's studying Italian (4th yr now) :D :D

• Dang thats young to be geting into college. I'm guessing you are really 15? cause normally at least in the US most of us are 18 and older :3 sadly your not my type but you do sound interesting. (Interesting as in it would be cool to be your friend.) I'm sure it could be a mixture of height and i guess age that could be the issue.

• I think you sound fine in a lot of these "Why haven't I got a BF/GF yet?" I don't think there isn't any magic switch that needs to be turned on, it is just a case of not having met right person yet and at 15 plenty of time ahead of you to do so.

• 5'1 is too low for me baha

• Then get the Fuck out of here. I'm afraid I can't change my height

• You are 105 pounds and still suffering from anorexia? Inbox me, Its more common than u think

• Yeah ok

• You're only 15. There's no rush. Enjoy what's left of your childhood. Boys will be driving you crazy soon enough.

• You're fine just the way you are

• You sound Awesometacular 🙂

• Then why aren't guys taking an interest in me?

• Well thanks maybe I'll add a pic later and you can tell me

• Cool beans 🙂

• there's no picture so i cany answer. your question

• It's because guys at this age most of the time go for sluts

• better you post a pic

• There is no anything not to like

• Why dont guys approach you?

• I don't think there is anything which is unattractive

• To me you sound like a dream girl, that Amy be the problem, other guys are too nervous to talk to suck an amazing girl such as yourself

What Girls Said 3

• Well, it's all about location. Maybe the majority of guys in your town just don't like the same things or maybe they already have girlfriends. If you make more guy friends, you'll get a better feel of what it is.

• well my guess is that if you are looking for a guy and you like older men who are over 18 then the prroblem here is that you are a minor and the guy even if did like you couldnt date you because its against the law. so i this applys to america and i think Canada.

• Patience my child