Do my lips look OK?

I have had fillers, and I asked for as natural as possible... Do they look OK? Guys is it a turn off to see girls with fake lips 💋
Do my lips look OK?

Before and after picture

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• honest opinion. i think that you got too much filler. i'm sure it will go down and look better but it looks kind of strange that your upper lip is larger than the bottom

personally i think your lips look better natural without the filler

but it's your body so do what makes you happy

• I kind of like the "Before" picture more. Look more natural. And are you wearing anything on your lips in the "After" picture? They look very pinkish. Anyway, they are still very pretty both ways.

• Right on the edge but I would say they are fine - Anymore would have been too much

• They look great.

• Thanks makes me feel so much better

• You didn't need to... but the after looks good too. They got that plump perky look. Looks good

• Look pretty fine to me

• yes... pretty good

• They look like lips.

• beauty lips

• Fake lips big turn off for me

• Yes they are fine

• yes honey you are allowed to suck my dick with these lips

• I would need to see your whole face and how every thing is in proportion, but from what I can see your lips you look very nice.

And much of it is a matter of preference, but I'm only really kinda turned off when a girl has REALLY big clownly lips. You know the kind, you've seen'em.

But you are no where near there and look great.

• God I don't think there big enough to look clowny lol... there fresh so still swollen hopefully they will settle.. thanks

What Girls Said 8

• Which one is fake? Both?

I suppose the fake is the bottom one?

The bottom one looks nice!
    The first one looks as if you had filler only at the bottom... But it's probably your real lip? Cause the wrinkles? ... It looks odd, cause the top lip is way thinner than the bottom...

Anyway!! The bottom looks better... No wrinkles, and even in size.

• Yeh the top pic is natural it was really odd lol bottom 1 is after fillers.. Thanks feel better knowing it looks OK :)

• I'd ask for my money back. It looks really odd and unflattering. Like you know those girls who make the weird lip contortions in selfie pictures? That's what your lips look like. I know it's harsh, but I seriously think they should have done a MUCH better job for you.

• :(...

• I guess thats how you see it,.. but to me i like her lips so...

• @HoneyButterCup525 I think they look like Mrs potato head lips. Nothing natural about those injections.

Asker, find another surgeon. The one you went to is terrible.

• Your lips were so pretty before lmao! But yeah I mean i'm jealous considering both of them.

• I had a good sized bottom lip but top was tiny.. But thanks there still abit swollen so hopefully will look better :)

• They look great, your cupid's bow is much softer now.
    Before was great too though.

• They look good to me.

• They looked better before. You have Mrs Potato Head lips now, poor thing.

• Your lips look really good just as good before aswell, in your seconde pic your lips look full and natural...

• They look nice and still look natural