Do you guys think Kylie Jenner is Gorgeous?

I will never understand the obsession with the Kartrashian/Jenner family.

Also Kylie is as plastic as a Tupperware Party.

Do you guys think Kylie Jenner is Gorgeous?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once upon a time there was a girl. She was popular. Not many people liked her but everyone talked about her. The people who did like her came to her defense. Everyday she was all people talked about. Once side hating her and one side defending her. One day another girl stood up and said "you know what I don't care I have my own life to live" she walked away and became a scientist. The next day another girl noticed that this girl left and she too left and became a CEO. Day after day each person stopped caring about the debate and spent thier time doing something productive. That girl that everyone talked about was left alone. No one talked about her anymore. At first she was sad because she wasn't popular but then she realized she too could be free to do something she felt was important. I stopped caring about the lives of celebrities a long time ago. It's done nothing but waste my time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• None of the Kartrashian are good looking or worth anything. It's actually saddening how stupid the world has become; to the point that these worthless bimbos are getting so much attention and people think they are such a big deal. They are just proof that humanity is doomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • In that pic she looks a bit manufactured alright. I much prefer a more natural look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i do not the only good looking person from that family is in my opinion Kendall Jenner Kylie is gross lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find a single woman from either family remotely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike the entire family

0|0
    0|0
  • no she ruined her face. but decent body.

the only one I think who looks great is kendall jenner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie Jenner reminds me of a late night shit I took after late night Taco Bell with fire sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's good for a hate fuck that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is in her teeth?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Now Kendall is really something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing I'd look twice at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer kendall more real and more cute...

0|0
    0|0
  • If kims ass didn't have its own zip code noone would know who this chick is

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not exactly minging lets be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean she's pretty yeag but is she real? No. Not saying if she was into me and we met I would still take here to my place lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I sure don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that whole family looks fake as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • yes once she has blow my dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl. I don't think any one of the Kardashians is really good looking.
    They are all normal looking and some are even ugly like Kylie.
    The reason people are obsessed by them is because they are rich and have a really cool lifestyle.
    I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's butters.

0|0
    0|0
  • She does look pretty good for a hobbit.

0|0
    0|0