Megan Traynor Hot or Moped?

Megan Traynor Hot or Moped?

• Hot
  • Moped
  • A hot moped
Moped or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's fat and proud so Moped but some guys are into that.

• How is she fat? Sure she is not a size 0 but that doesn't automatically make her fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• I masturbate to her music videos. Mmmmm!

• Boundaries please my friend.

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao @all the guys calling her fat. Wow. She's not even close to being fat. Sure she has a little chub but who cares? She still looks decent. She's not a 500 pound monster. I 100 percent guarantee that if any of the guys on here had a chance to fuck her they would. They're all talk on the Internet 😂😂😂😂.

• I dont think that's saying much about the guys on here

• Eh.. Ew lol

• She's pretty and hot 😍😍

What Guys Said 9

• Okay she has a pretty face and a good body but my preference would be for a slimmer girl with smaller boobs and smaller ass.
    Unfortunately for me she is always associated with that song "All about the Bass" so that makes her a creature from Hell sent to Earth to torment us.

• Im sure you tackled worse on a night out in swords.

• But they weren't singing that stupid song - It is the song not her - As for your assertion quite possibly LoL

• You always were a likely lad lol

• She is annoying

• Lmaod at "all about the bass" It was like hope anthem for fat chicks or sometjing

• All about a bucket of fried chicken more like lol

• Brb a 5/10 listing off a million requirements Dear Future Husband. mp3 lol. Just lol.

• Yeah fuck that list, learn to cook you fat bitch

• She's either hot or a moped? A mopeds is like a little motorbike

• A person of the opposite sex who is not attractive, but you would have sex with.
      She's a moped: She'd be fun to ride, but I wouldn't want any of my friends seeing me on her.

• Lol fair enough. I'd do her and I think she's attractive

• Them sexy legs of hers

• Nope. She's fat on the outside and judging by the lyrics of her songs, just pure fucking narcissistic evil on the inside.

No, no, no, no.

• I learned a new thing today. I have a moped of myself. she's not fat just got an ugly face lol

• It's not about her being fat at all! I find her very attractive but this picture is pure trash!! Put your damn ass away and take a classy photo!!!

• A hot moped