Was this Butt Pic a Bad Idea? He Hasn't replied in 4 Days?

I know this is completley rude/skanky whatever you wanna call it but here's my dilemma.
I've been texting this guy for about 2 months now, whom I really really like. We've met up and hung out at parties a few times. Talked on the phone for hours on end. So it get's to the point where things get sexual. We decide to exchange "sexy pics". I don't send nudes so i decided to send him a butt pic (not that it's any better). I have never sent pics like this to anyway so was scared. He sent me a pic first and then I replied with the butt pic. Now after that he hasn't texted me for about 4 days. I'm not desperate but the thing is he usually replies within a hour tops, we talk frequentley. I know he likes me physically, to be vain for a second, I take care of myself, workout have a healthy body, nice hair overall I'd say I'm a good looker. He's been on facebook and snapchat so I'm getting worried.

I would text him but I'm scared of the awkwardness. Maybe the photo putt him off, but I don't know.

Yes it's a rude pic but I need honest opinions. WHY HASN'T HE REPLIED?

Guys, Was this Butt Pic a Bad Idea? He Hasn't replied in 4 Days?

Was this Butt Pic a Bad Idea? He Hasn't replied in 4 Days?!?!

Excuse the ass marks lol

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to go the other way and say that I saw in your comments he sent you his abs - Maybe he thinks he didn't take a pic of equal exposure to you and that is why he feels uncomfortable - Only one way to sort out a awkward situation that is to talk about it so text him - Silence can leading to confusion, increasing uncomfortability and misunderstanding.
    Talk to one another, find out what you both want and are comfortable with,

• Good job getting MHO man ! You don't have a lot of hair but you got more then enough brains to make up for it

Also thanks for the picture anon girl (no complaints here)

• Thanks for MHG

What Guys Said 36

• I don't understand why you two decided to send sexual or nude pics of yourselves before being naked in person. That surprises me. Did he send you a nude picture? Maybe he felt upset that you didn't send a completely nude pic. Either that or maybe he didn't like how you look but I doubt that because I bet he had a good idea of what you look like before the picture.

• No we only sent pics without our faces that weren't nude. All he sent me was an innocent pic of his abs lol. He did like the way I look, that's why he started talking to me because he loved the way I looked.

He's a sweet guy that I HOPE didn't just do that to get what he wanted.

• @Red_Arrow but there wasn't vcrs yet right? I guess Playboy and hustler started around the 60s but there were groups trying to censor then I believe.

• Playboy not so much. Their photos were very "soft". But hustler was as explicit as they could get away with and groups were definitely afte them.

• Have you sent anything (texts) after that? Is this picture the last thing you sent him? If so then maybe send a text asking what's up with him. Or call.

• Call him out, fuck it. This kid scared of ass or what?😱

• This doesn't sound real.

But on the off chance that it is real, he might have been in just long enough to get what he wanted. Whether that be a pic or to see if you're a certain "type" of girl or whatever.

• It's 100% real. He is a soft-natured kind of shy guy who wouldn't just use me like that. I hope I am wrong.

• Hate to say it. But I think he was either in this to get a pic or he's now playing games to get something else out of you. I don't see any other reason for why he'd stop talking to you unless he thought your pic was "too far". But after his picture that seems very unlikely

• I don't know any guys who act that way, unless they're being manipulative. Unless it was like a freak accident and his phone got destroyed

• Pretty strange if you ask me. I mean he wanted the picture and now he's gone? Don't get it. I would ask him straight up if the picture bothered him? and that you haven't heard from him in many days. I would say those two things.

• Seems too... professional to be real. But he might be flustered like "shit she's hot!!!" And just syked himself out. Text him! Just at least hello

• Too busy ripping the head off it. He should have been asking where you lived so he could get a real life close up. I would've been

• I mean loll..

• That dude, is crazy if he doesn't text you back, I would never leave a girl hanging after getting that...

• I wouldn't have replied either I would have ran as fast as I could to your house

• People place too much emphasis on pictures...

One time, I heard a guy say that a girl he had been with for 3 years was sending him pictures...

Why would you even care about pictures at that point?

• He probably hasn't replied because he fapped himself to f

• You have a great butt. I'll always reply if you send me that.

• Wow he must be gay to not reply after that picture lol

• I would have replied in about 2 seconds if you sent me that !!

• you butt is hot !! no reason why he hasn't replied you

• he probably passed out from all the hotness and hit his head and is in coma now

• nice butt , quite fascinating I don't know why he wouldn't text you back , no clue

• Wow 👍👍👍👍👍👍

• very nice pic... looks great. I would have replied

• I'd bet he was so shocked he fainted and now is in a comma

• Hmm interesting. Message me

• I doubt it looks awsome maybe he's busy "doing stuff"

• he's probably still masturbating over it

• Maybe he's really busy. Maybe he just can't get over that butt pic (lol). I don't know.

• He probably can't believe that it's actually you

• If a man is scared of a beautiful ass the there is something wrong with him.

• I'd hit it. Just sayin'

• maybe his gay?

• Depend on the level of the realitionship

• More from Guys
    6