World's sexiest man contest and poll- VOTE?

Sean O'pry

World's sexiest man contest and poll- VOTE..?
Simon Nessman

David gandy

Matt Bomer

Ryan Gosling

If you have any more, post them!

• Sean O'Pry
  • Simon Nessman
  • David Gandy
  • Matt Bomer
  • Ryan gosling
My personal choice would be Matt Bomer

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to make a joke like Where i am, but its already been over used... ;-;

so ill try to be orginal :P

They had to exclude me else i would get 100% of the votes making it unclear who would be 2e 3e etc
    Thats why im not on there, its sometimes sucks to be this sexy :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of these Matt bomer.

Am I the only person that thinks ryan gosling is so over rated and kinda nerdy?

What Guys Said 14

• Gandy is the most masculine looking guy but if I had to choose one to swap faces with I'd go with Bomer. His face would fit my personality more.

• This is not real... I don't see me there!

• They all tick certain boxes but I agree with you - I would say the most handsome is Matt Bomer

• Wait where am I?

• you seem to have a very specific type... but to answer your question i'll say Matt Bomer

• Although I'm perfectly straight, :) ha-ha... I sometimes imagine through women's eyes and wonder if they find Iglesias as one of the hottest celebrities at this time.

• Hmmmm? Hmmmm 😉😉

• I think Simon is the best looking

• In terms of personality- Ryan Gosling.

• david gandy uber alles

• you missed me

• Hmm them babes be drooling over white boys.

• You're so receiving hate for not including a black man in this poll. Though if I was a woman I would seriously crush on Middle Eastern and Latino's.

• You have fantastic taste!

• Agreed! Definitely something with the dark hair and eyes for me. Yeah, I'm the same. I like all men, as long as they are respectful. = )

• @RansomDraven I have to confess as a white guy with pale features, brown hair, blue eyes, I prefer women with a darker skin complexion, brown eyes and dark hair. I think it's because those women are the total opposite to me in terms of my features.

• I wouldn't be surprised if any of those guys' breath smelled like cum. Give me Tom Selleck any day, that's a real man. hahahahaha

What Girls Said 16

• I don't think any of them should really be the world's sexiest man, but out of the options, I think Matt Bomer is best.

• None of those guys do it for me -- they are all too pretty and verging on effeminate. Now THIS is the world's sexiest man.

imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/.../...a-2-1427303657.gif

• matt Bomer.. tho Sean is very sexy too.. and there are so many better ones then the choices provided..

• Wait... I don't understand why Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Johnny Depp, Jason Momoa, (what's with those sexy J's?) and Edgar Ramirez did not make the list? 😍

• Matt Bomer is so fine. Loved him in white collar and magic mike

• Matt looks good but I like Sean a long time. I hope in real life his personality matches his nice looks lol

• Colton Haynes, hands down.

• I was about to say why did you even put Ryan Gosling here but then scrolled down and saw his votes 😐

• I kind of agree.. Don't see the hype about him, but I included him due to how popular he is

• Folks like gosling because he makes certain expressions which people can relate too. Ever wondered why women prefer SRK over Salman? I say personality.

• @Maazin actually, I'd have to say Matt Bomer wins in terms of personality too. In interviews he's so unassuming and genuine.

• Matt Bomer is bae. But, I was so hesitating between him and Gandy. They both are handsome men. I don't like Ryan Gosling, but the others are fine as well.

• Lol at all the guys voting on it. 😂

• Matt bomer 😍😍😍😍😍

• none of the above

• ohhh that Simon boy *.* :p <3

• Matt Bomer, but that Simon guy looks good, too. Never heard or seen him before.

• I am slightly baffled by the fact that there are not any men of color. I definitely do not discriminate, but adding a few would have been great. I love the eyes and hair of each one, but that is all. But in my opinion, I would not consider any of them the world's sexiest men. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I personally think that the title is just ridiculous, because everyone has their own definition of sexy.

• Matt Bomer out of those.