World's sexiest man contest and poll- VOTE?

Sean O'pry

World's sexiest man contest and poll- VOTE..?
Simon Nessman

David gandy

Matt Bomer

Ryan Gosling

If you have any more, post them!

• Sean O'Pry
    8% (5)5% (2)7% (7)Vote
  • Simon Nessman
    16% (10)10% (4)14% (14)Vote
  • David Gandy
    15% (9)20% (8)17% (17)Vote
  • Matt Bomer
    42% (26)45% (18)43% (44)Vote
  • Ryan gosling
    19% (12)20% (8)19% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My personal choice would be Matt Bomer

0|0
17|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to make a joke like Where i am, but its already been over used... ;-;

so ill try to be orginal :P

They had to exclude me else i would get 100% of the votes making it unclear who would be 2e 3e etc
    Thats why im not on there, its sometimes sucks to be this sexy :P

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of these Matt bomer.

Am I the only person that thinks ryan gosling is so over rated and kinda nerdy?

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Gandy is the most masculine looking guy but if I had to choose one to swap faces with I'd go with Bomer. His face would fit my personality more.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is not real... I don't see me there!

1|1
    0|0
  • They all tick certain boxes but I agree with you - I would say the most handsome is Matt Bomer

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait where am I?

2|0
    1|1
  • you seem to have a very specific type... but to answer your question i'll say Matt Bomer

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I'm perfectly straight, :) ha-ha... I sometimes imagine through women's eyes and wonder if they find Iglesias as one of the hottest celebrities at this time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm? Hmmmm 😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Simon is the best looking

0|0
    0|0
  • In terms of personality- Ryan Gosling.

0|0
    0|0
  • david gandy uber alles

0|0
    0|0
  • you missed me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm them babes be drooling over white boys.

0|0
    0|1
  • You're so receiving hate for not including a black man in this poll. Though if I was a woman I would seriously crush on Middle Eastern and Latino's.

2|1
    0|0
    • You have fantastic taste!

• Show All
    • Agreed! Definitely something with the dark hair and eyes for me. Yeah, I'm the same. I like all men, as long as they are respectful. = )

• @RansomDraven I have to confess as a white guy with pale features, brown hair, blue eyes, I prefer women with a darker skin complexion, brown eyes and dark hair. I think it's because those women are the total opposite to me in terms of my features.

• I wouldn't be surprised if any of those guys' breath smelled like cum. Give me Tom Selleck any day, that's a real man. hahahahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I don't think any of them should really be the world's sexiest man, but out of the options, I think Matt Bomer is best.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of those guys do it for me -- they are all too pretty and verging on effeminate. Now THIS is the world's sexiest man.

imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/.../...a-2-1427303657.gif

0|0
    1|0
  • matt Bomer.. tho Sean is very sexy too.. and there are so many better ones then the choices provided..

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait... I don't understand why Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Johnny Depp, Jason Momoa, (what's with those sexy J's?) and Edgar Ramirez did not make the list? 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Matt Bomer is so fine. Loved him in white collar and magic mike

1|0
    0|0
  • Matt looks good but I like Sean a long time. I hope in real life his personality matches his nice looks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Colton Haynes, hands down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was about to say why did you even put Ryan Gosling here but then scrolled down and saw his votes 😐

0|0
    0|0
    • I kind of agree.. Don't see the hype about him, but I included him due to how popular he is

• Show All
    • Folks like gosling because he makes certain expressions which people can relate too. Ever wondered why women prefer SRK over Salman? I say personality.

• @Maazin actually, I'd have to say Matt Bomer wins in terms of personality too. In interviews he's so unassuming and genuine.

• Matt Bomer is bae. But, I was so hesitating between him and Gandy. They both are handsome men. I don't like Ryan Gosling, but the others are fine as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol at all the guys voting on it. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Matt bomer 😍😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • none of the above

0|0
    0|0
  • ohhh that Simon boy *.* :p <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Matt Bomer, but that Simon guy looks good, too. Never heard or seen him before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am slightly baffled by the fact that there are not any men of color. I definitely do not discriminate, but adding a few would have been great. I love the eyes and hair of each one, but that is all. But in my opinion, I would not consider any of them the world's sexiest men. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I personally think that the title is just ridiculous, because everyone has their own definition of sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matt Bomer out of those.

0|0
    0|0