How can I make my lips smaller?

How can I make my lips smaller?
These are my lips... but they are waaaaaaay too big! They look so fucking swollen, I hate them... does someone have any advice/tips whatsoever?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• put concealer around them. But I think they're fine, most people have literally no upper lip lmao so the fact that yours are so full is kind of rare. :)) Keep them and own what you have girl :P

What Guys Said 4

• I nothing wrong with it. With the right thpe lipstic and gloss you'll have full sexy lips that. Is different from other girls. If you still dont like idea the basically you'll have deal with it and not have your lips sticking out most of the time. Try curling your lower lip in a little while having your mouth closed. But im sure 90% won't care about your lips and girls that do care are basically ain't nothing better to do with there lives. Me honestly i like it.

• If you open your teeth (keeping the lips closed) and suck very slightly, you'll find they roll inside a little - the opposite of pursing your lips ("duckface") in effect. That'll help.

Also, creative makeup: the same way you can use strong lipstick colours and lip liner to make them appear bigger, putting a strong lipstick in the middle part (deliberately missing out the edges) should make them appear smaller, as would putting a bit of concealer around the outside part like PeachSunset suggests.

Or just remind yourself lots of women use makeup tricks or even surgery to get their own lips to look more like yours do there - learn to like them that way!

• Your lips are so awesome :(

• Yeah, don't do it!!! Love them big lips!! ;)

What Girls Said 2

• You can't make them smaller. But you canbe baddass and nail them and show everyone you're proud of them.

• why? they re so sexy ^^
    give me some :P