Are bigger girls attractive at all? What about me?

Ok im gonna be honest. Im a big girl i wiegh 190, But im 5'9. I dont look fat for instance but i dont look skinny. A lot of my fat goes to my booty and boobs but my stomach has a little chub. Not a ton where i look obese but where when i sit down i gotta roll. Wearing clothes my stomach looks flat so i dont come off badly or anything. Im pretty active in sports and i hike and other things and my face is relitivly pretty i suppose. But would you cast me off if you saw me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging by your description, I have no idea what you look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling you are beautiful just the way you are. No need for any change at all. If people aren't appreciating how awesome you look, it is not your problem. It's theirs.

What Guys Said 18

• As others have already said, if you're not overweight to the point of being unhealthy, I think it's fine. You sound like you're naturally heavier and if it suits your overall appearance I think you'd look really good. Anyway, as long as you stay healthy don't worry about it.

• 2|0
  • I can't imagine what you look like but I say you should not worry about it unless there is some unhealthiness in it such as obesity or anorexia.

• My personal preference is very slim but there are guys who like bigger girls

• for those of you wondering what 5'9/190 looks like:

www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

• I hate the word 'booty'. I'd much rather say bottom or derriere. I'm British, don't judge.

• It's hard to say without a picture

• My girlfriend is a bbw and I say she is beautiful if that helps

• You're beautiful no matter what, I wouldn't cast you aside

• your body type sounds hot tbh
    me being 6"

• many many guys like bigger girls. i am not one of them.

• ur muscular. and curvy.. ur what they call plus size/thick

• no, you look pretty ccool

• Personally, I like girls to have a little chub

• It would help more if you had a picture of you to aid the question

• You sound okay.

• honey show me pic

• You're too tall for me, unfortunately, and of course, too young, as, I'm 26

What Girls Said 5

• Bigger girls can get boyfriends and husbands but they have to work harder and sacrifice more in the relationship.

• Gosh no. You should know a person before you say no. Honestly, if you have a pretty personality then you are gorgeous.

• Of course. You probably have lovely curves that plenty of boys would die for!

• There's a type for everyone !

• hard to say w/o a pic. some girls can wear it better than others tbh