What height are you folks? Do you think your height is attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• 4'11~150cm. People call me cute or adorable mainly.
    I don't know if my height is attractive, but I haven't had too many complaints over it.

• I don't think anyone complains about a girls height anymore.

• I get you. That's how I am with my pets.

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• In only 5'2 lmao. No it's not attractive at all. At least not to girls. I don't date girls anyway. I date guys, and usually I date dominant guys so they don't really mind. I don't mind either since I like being the 'girl' in the relationship

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 25

• 5'5 and it's meh. Not tall, not short. I've always wanted to be tall.

• I'm 5'1'', and I mean, I guess? It can be, but on me it's probably not because I have a few lb shedding to do first.

I do get called cute and adorable a lot though.

• You don't mind being called petite?

• i can chin butt you easy

• @truthhammer would love to see you try.

• Around 5'5, love my height one of the things i've never questioned about myself. I think tall ladies are fabulous aswell tho.

• I'm 5'2. Sure, I think it's okay.

• I'm 5'10 and I'm quite happy about it ;)

• I'm 5 ft 5.
    I'm fairly uncaring about my size. I can't change it. But I'm too tall to be short and not all enough to be tall. I'm just... average!

• I'm 1m68 5'6
    For men I like anything between 1m78 and 1m95 *yeah F**** the feet system, I'm to lazy to convett them :p )

• Well, I am 5'1 and I sometimes don't think that is attractive. I mean, who wants a short chick? But anyway, sometimes I don't because I don't have as long of legs like my friends. However, I walk faster than them so that is strange.

• You'll be surprised to me to know there are plenty of men who'd prefer short girls over tall ones.

• Ugh, sorry texting with the editor on my phone sucks.

• A little over 5'7... and when I wear something sexy with heals I look hookerish lol

• I'm 5'10" and I love being 5'10" ~ I guess to some it's attractive, to others it isn't.

• I am little and apparently adorable.

• Heard that a lot today. But I'll take your word for it.

• My height is 5'1"(154cm) So I shall forever be cute. :D

• Yes. Most female anime characters don't grow beyond 5'. And I don't know anyone more adorable.

• i am 5'2 and yes

• 5'2" and I'm ok w it

• If you don't have problem with it. I don't see why anyone else would.

• I'm 5 feet short ;) i think I'd love my height if i were skinnier

• 5'6" i can't complain...

• 5'8, I don't know if my height is
    Attractive. I'm a bit tall.

• I'm 5'2". I'd want to be taller but I'm okay with my height 😊

• I'm 5'5 I wish I could've been taller.

• Hmmm. There seems to be a few of you at 5'5 and 5'6 who'd rather have been taller.

• I'm 5'8 & yes

• I'm 5'3 or 5'4 (1,60 meters) and I like my height.

• I'm 5'7. Yea, I think I'm a perfect size.

• 5'6 but i wish i was taller

• I'm 5'4. but I mean it's an okay height.

• 5'3 don't know if it's a good or bad height

What Guys Said 23

• 6'2"

I think as a guy it is attractive to women barring my not being super skinny though I am thinner than I'd like to be.

Just have to say that it is pretty stupid to me that most women seem to think that men 'must' be taller than them to not look weird or whatever thinking is in their mind just as most men think they should be taller than the woman they are with.

There are women who are shorter than me I find attractive and there are women who are close to my height and even some taller than me that I find attractive but the latter is more about the percentage of women who are that height.

• 5'9 and no I don't think it's particularly attractive. Most girls would see it as acceptable as in they are willing to tolerate it but they generally prefer closer to 6ft.

• Depends on their height too. Doesn't it?

• I never said it was a pure factor but its definitely a bonus if you have it.

• Hmmm. Maybe.

• 5'3".

No I do not think it is attractive for a male. However, I don't dwell too much on it. I believe that shortness is bad not in itself, but because of the low confidence it creates in the person.

• I am 5'8.5" - I would say close to average - I don't think too much about height

• I think I'm 5'5, maybe 5'6, not sure.

I don't really think much of my height, only time I give it any thought is when I play basketball.

• Lol. That I can definitely relate with. No height is too much in basketball.

• 5'9" and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

• height can't be attractive or unattractive. anyways, i'm 6'3 and it's a pretty solid height. not shot, obviously, but not real tall.

• 6'2

Yeah, for sure it is. While it's not as harsh on girls if they're not tall, I think taller girls can be striking. As for my own height, it's hard to care that i'm tall since I've never had an issue with it.

• I'm 6foot. I wouldn't want to be any taller, as even now there is a "minimum height" a girl can be, otherwise the height difference is too big to kiss her.

• I'm 5'8. I don't think "attractive" would be a correct word, I don't know. A few of my friends my age are over 6'0...

• Well, as long as you find yourself attractive. 5'8 can be a versatile height.

• I'm about 5ft10.5. I happy with that height. I'm taller than most girls and I can fit in just about any car I want.

• Lucky you. 5'11 is good. You're considered tall and fit like a glove anywhere.

• Around 6'5" and yes it is very attractive lol

• Mum - 5'2"
    Dad - 5'10"
    Me - 6'3"

I love being this tall. I think it would be horrible to be a short guy.

• 5'5, and no its typically not considered attractive, but i don't let my height hold me back

• I'm 6'5"

don't care about height on girls

• I'm a hardy 5'5", and I'm sure somebody does!

• Tom cruise ain't that far from you. Yeah, somebody sure will.

• I'm 5'10. I think girls like it

• 6 foot 1,82 actually not that tall in Denmark. Is it attractive meh it makes my arms and legs look very skinny = Needa workout a lot.

• I don't care about girls height. I'm 6'3

• 6'4 and my height isn't attractive. At least in my experience

• I'm 5'10 - 5'11, it's pretty cool

• 5'10 isn't bad at all. Its just so underrated.

• It is, but man, 6'1 is pretty impressive

• Kind of you to say so. I'm 187 cm now, closer to 6'2. I've to fold my legs everywhere. No minis, hatchbacks. Only Sedans. And Sedans suck for economy.

• 6'0 tall. And I think its a good height

• 5' 4" I don't mind being short but apparently girls like taller men. whatever =_=