Am I too fat? Or is my face just ugly? Or both?

My good friends always say I'm ugly or fat and I play it off like I don't care because I know they're joking but it's starting to bother me. I know I'm flat chested but I don't want to be fat and ugly too!

Sorry about the weird photos, I only have a few on my computer and my phone won't back up onto my hard drive anymore :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing fat or ugly to be seen there. 'Good friends' ? Nothing good about them.

• Something that we can agree on! 😛 ; )

• Anonymous, if you phone doesn't back up on your HDD, mail your photos from your phone to yourself: then you can upload them from your mail to your HDD.
      Or upload them to flickr or another photo site from your phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I know I'm flat chested but I don't want to be fat and ugly too!"
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What Guys Said 31

• Really? If you are fat I am the stay puft marshmallow man.

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../41wpBoQexXL._SY300_.jpg

Your "good friend" is an asshole. you are not fat or ugly.

• You have a beautiful face and you do not look fat at all, and. . . some men actually prefer girls with smaller boobs! You should not have any concerns about your physical appearance and your ability to attract guys.

• I know that in Japanese culture what they consider fat over there is still skinny in America so its probably a cultural thing your skinny though and you have a nice body your face is by far not the best but by far not the worst either your face is okay I'd date you :)

• I think you look great not ugly or fat

• If you really thought you were fat would you wear that shirt with a hole in the back? And no. You're not ugly or fat

• Not even. Asian fabulousness (aka you and me) unite!!!

• Not fat, you have a nice slim body. Your face is really cute too. Pretty and cute

you'll grow up to be a real show stopper

• Jeez who the hell thinks you are fat? I would kill to have a girl that looked like you!

• Women make the worst friends...

• your body isn't fat. you have chubby cheeks but its not from being fat since you aren't fat. you'll have to get over having chubby cheeks.. probably a genetic things thats all. fuck your friends. they should be building up your self esteem.

• You definitely don't look fat or ugly. Everybody has their own sexual preferences and I can guarantee you that there are loads of guys out there that would do anything to go on a date with you!

• You're definitely not fat. I'm not sure about ugly tho, I'm not really into Asian girls.

• Your face looks cute, but what are you doing going into the woods?

• nah, you're fine

• Neither. You look fine

• You have a baby face. It's adorable. And no you're not fat.

• You aren't fat! You look just fine.

• You're in no fucking way fat and you're not what I would Call til

• your body is well, you're not fat. i think your face is not ugly, its nice, but its like big, maybe its looking because of the photo.

• Hahaha if you call this fat i don't know what thin/skinny is

• God your beautiful. Cute face and them Beautiful legs

• You are far from fat if you ask me, you're the perfect balance.

• nope honey you have everything ok

• I think it's a nice face your body I don't believe anything they say

• No your not fat! I think its just how your cheek bones are.

• You are bloody gorgeous. Any friend who says you are fat or ugly, is clearly just a shallow jealous cow.

• Your face is fat

• You just look extremely young. So, I wouldn't work out, since I'm 26

• Are you sure they are your good friends because I don't see anything wrong. I think you look lovely

• Your not fat but your not my race not that im racist I more attracted to whites because im white

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• Dude are you kidding? You have flawless skin, you have gorgeous eyes, and you are most definitely NOT fat. You are a beautiful person and maybe if they're making you doubt your gorgeousness then maybe they aren't good friends.

• You're not even remotely fat and you're super cute! Tell your friends it's bothering you and the should stop if they're really your friends.

• You're not ugly. And that's way too far from being fat.

• I think you're really pretty and definitely not fat.

• Lol fat? You don't look fat at all! Your "good friends" Are not so good friends. :P

• You're not fat or ugly in any way. You're pretty :)

• You are NOT FAT! I think you're cute😊

• Your okay, just forget about the haters.

• you're not fat or ugly!!! your friends are really stupid...

• You look great u r not fat

• Your body isn't fat, but your face is.

• You have a perfect body! I'm so jealous lol. You're not fat oor ugly. You remind me of a friend of mine. :)