I stare at my reflection in the mirror a lot. Do you also do this? Why?

Sometimes I would find myself checking my body out and then making weird face expressions. I like to look at my face a lot but sometimes stare too long and end up wasting time. Do you do this too? If so why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. I avoid doing that since I don't like my hair. I glance for a few seconds to make sure that everything looks fine and that's it. There are people who spend a lot of time in front of a mirror. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

• Yeah it isn't but sometimes I just take too long finding hairstyles that suit me and end up wasting like 35 minutes and not finishing school work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha. Once in a while maybe.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah I do. Whnever I don't feel like studying I look in the mirrot and think " look how ugly I am. I have to study. I can't be both ugly and stupid

• Same I always waste time and look at the mirror when I don't feel like studying too.

• I basically use a mirror in the bedroom for fun or just to brush my chompers.

• Every time I pass a mirror I do check myself out

• Yea bad habit?

• yes I also do

• I don't do :P

• A swordsman lives in the reflection of his blade.

• There was this experiment about people complaining about standing in line. They put up a few mirrors. Complaints stopped. Apparently people find it very easy to keep busy while looking at themselves (or sneaking peeks on others I suppose).

What Girls Said 3

• I do this all the time. I like looking at myself from different angles to see if I look attractive enough. I make every possible face and then I go out into the world.

• I stare at my reflection in the mirror:
    "Why am I doing this to myself?"
    Losing my mind on a tiny error,
    I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
    No, no, no, no, no...

• EVERY DAY at least 5-10x a day

• i always notice changes with my face and stuff sometimes my chin is long other times it's small, my eyes are big sometimes, sometimes their small same with my lips, sometimes my jaw looks round other times it looks square-ish... sometimes my curves are nice other times i look like bones its crazy how each day i look a tad different

• Same it's so weird because you can look like a goddess one day and others days something unrecognizable. xD