Rate this woman? I found her in the Park and I thought she was cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a circumcised right or left 2nd digit on her foot. You need to watch out for women like that. It is an indication of a criminal. Yes I know these things can trick you.
    They hide along jogging trails near subway stations. Be careful they will complement and flatter you until they extract money. I used to be one of those girls when I lived on the dark side. Whatever you do don't have sex with him. You can't take them home to mother. If worse comes to worse, your penis will fall off and there is nothing more unflattering than a guy walking around without his penis.. You will have to go to a doctor admit your misfortune and ask for a penile transplant. They put you on a waiting list taking over a year and then they announced your name over the loudspeaker at a baseball game. "Will the guy with the missing penis please report to the box office immediately. We have an available one for you to consider."

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Did you take her home as your pet? We've all been there : ) honestly she looks a little freaked out

• This is such an unflattering picture and looks like it was taken for someone with a foot fetish.

• You found her randomly in the park...

What Guys Said 10

• She seems quite pretty

• she looks confused

• she's cute but she doesn't seem to be looking at you. Hope your not under the bleachers or across the road sitting at a table alone zoomed in or something lol

• Mweh, and over here it's freezing... I'm jealous

• What would our opinion have to do with your attraction? if I were to choose for myself, I would say she's 6.5 or 7

• It's hard to tell if she's cute or not because this is a horrible picture.

• You are creepy

• @rebekahj391 hello isaw your profile photo i said " ihave to speak with her she is very sexy

• Ewwwwwwwwww

• She looks funny)