Do you agree with this?

do you agree with this ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that perfection is different for everybody. It's like that proverb "One mans meat is another mans poison".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• No. Absolutely not.

Some of the girls in that pic are outright obese. It's not good for their health, and it's far from perfect. But that's still not the biggest problem with the picture.

The biggest problem is that there's no skinny women in it, so it fuels the trend of fat women skinny shaming naturally skinny women, and that shit is just not cool.

• Perfection is impossible.
    But none of those girls should be considered ugly, and all should find it fairly easy finding a partner, if that's what you mean.

• No way, the ones at middle, second from right most, and second from left most are definitely not helping their joints or cardiovascular system.

• I agree with some of the others who say yes different guys will like different girls shapes

• I do

The perfect body is a matter of perspective to the individual

there is no such thing As the perfect body and don't try to look like girls in magazine's because the girls that are in them don't even look like the girls in magazine's

Also stop with the thigh has thing because it's disgustingly

• Ya let's just get rid of striving to become our best and be complacent. What a fantastic idea lol

• Perfect in what way?

Perfect for running? The 2nd one from the left wouldn't do well in a race - not perfect.

Perfect fo surviving cold weather? The one in the middle would not do well living in the arctic - not perfect.

• If everything is perfect then the word perfect completely loses its meaning. So no I dont agree with it.

• Didn't you know? All shapes are perfect. Don't know about sizes though.

• none of em have perct body ha

• No I do not.

Actually there is no perfect body

• No I will not agree.

• As long as she's not killing herself over some guy, or self-esteem, or anything like that, who cares? Perfection's impossible, and it's not worth her health.

• There is no perfect body type or size

• there are quite difference

• no i do not...

• of all girls no

• I think so... if there getting at real women have the perfect body?

What Girls Said 7

• No. Because if everyone's perfect, no one's perfect. You don't get participation ribbons just for showing up. I'm sorry, I know. You're mom's special snowflake.

Now, that said. Someone will probably find your body perfect, even if by conventional/societal standards you're not.
    So in that regard, yes. Probably.

Will everyone, or should everyone, find you perfect? No. Will someone find you perfect or near perfect? Yes.

• Not for me tbh. I don't have a perfect body, but I'm working towards achieving the perfect version of my body.

• Not really. I think we all should strive toeards healthy. Not skinny, not fat, not 'everybody is beautiful' because the hard truth is not everybody is. We all should just be healthy.

• Yes under the assumption all of those people are healthy.

• yes, yes I do

• Yes! We are all different and unique, that makes us all special and beautiful in our own way. Have in mind we are all made of star matter, so with that been said, yes we are beautiful and perfect.

• No because advertisement is trying to get people to accept fat people look sexy. I honestly believe fat women are not sexy. You can't see the natural shape of their body. They have no hips and look like the shape of a box. I'm not being bitchy, just honest. Fat is not beautiful, it's unhealthy. There's nothing more disgusting than looking t rolls of fat or flabby body.
    Skinny women look disgusting too, the perfect body is a body which looks sculputured due to exercise