I feel like I repel guys?

My friends and family tell me I'm pretty, and I don't think I'm ugly, but guys completely ignore me... Am I just unattractive to boys? My profile pic is a pic of me...

Thanks for your opinions :) It's just that I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend, and guys just don't seem to like me...

Most Helpful Guy

• If that really is you in the pic then your friends and family are right. You just have bad luck coming across guys to date. It really can is simple as that sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• As I said just a minute ago to another girl it is not your looks, you are very pretty no first boyfriend, you just haven't met right guy yet.

• I read your other question. Maybe your insecurity shows, and other guys can see it. Being insecure can be detrimental to both persons. How did you feel when you tried to talk to the guys you've tried talking to? (not what you think they're thinking, but what you think of and feel about yourself)

Also, you've got to find a way to get rid of that insecurity, whatever it may be. Mind telling what it is?

• Hello... dont get upset. I never had a girlfriend till now. Why u think u repel boys. Every people u will come around have/had gf/bf. And by the way u look good so dont think about it. U will eventually get one. JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.

• Maybe you're too hot to approach

• You're a pretty girl with a great smile

• nope babes you are not ugly

• You look good from what I can tell. I doubt it'd be an issue at all.

What Girls Said 2

• ı'm really surprised. You look sweet, talkative and fantastic ! ı don't no why but ı really like dark skin people :) ı think they are friendly and sympathetic :) you shouldn't consider that boys. You are young and ı believe that you will find your prince ! :)

• You're totally my type.

I'm not gay, but if I were you'd be ideal for me.