Is my body considered a turn off?

Ok I'm 16 and a junior in highschool. I've never had a boyfriend or my first kiss yet, so I don't know if my body is considered attractive. I'm 5'11 and pear shaped. I am a 32A and I have a small waist and wide hips. I wouldn't say my butt is like nicki minaj I'd say it's medium even though people tell me my butt is big. Is being tall a turn off, and is my body a turn off. Sorry I'm just really insecure so I hope I don't sound dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh how i wish i was 16 again. Life was amazin back then and all you would worry about is girls or boys if your a girl. And about having fun. Well let me twll you that you have nothing to worry about like someone said it here in a comment. Love yourself always you're young and you're body is still developing being too tall doesn't matter. What matters is who you are and how you are. But if you feel insecure you should play sports or maybe jog to get your body toned that way when you hit your 20s you have a body that you like ir close to it at least. Dont go too hard though. But dont worry about the first kiss and first guy. Make sure he respects you. You'll see when the time is right. But dont rush it. Stay in school and good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 16 and you haven't kissed anyone yet. I'd give you the long speech, but honestly I think you should just stop worrying about sex and losing your virginity. You're still young, your body is far from done developing. You should embrace who you are and how you look, take it from someone who's been hiding underneath saggy clothes. Embrace your youth, wear your curves and don't forget to love yourself more than anyone else. Your first kiss shouldn't be shared with just anyone. It should be with someone who respects you as a person, someone who isn't just out for a quickie. You're beautiful, tell yourself that every day.

What Guys Said 16

• I just can't tell without a picture. But not experiencing a date or a first kiss by 16 does not necessarily lead to not being pretty as the reason. And it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm over 25 and haven't experienced those things either. It comes at different times for every person. So don't overthink it.

• Don't stress. If you are only 16 then you still have some developing to do. From what you have described though, I don't think your body is a turn off. Every man has his preference but you sound better than a lot. Don't worry. Things take time. Try meet new people and have many friends. Remember that the more friends you have the better your chances. Haha good luck.

• I'm your age and your description seems like a really hot one. Sorry for the vulgar word , but It's attractive to me. I'd definitely date you. It' a huge turn on. I'm 6ft if it matter and I have a linemen's shape. You are definitely my type. Call me sometime and by call I mean message.

• I often say to girls like you here and it is so true - No first boyfriend, you just haven't met right guy yet.

• can't tell... no pic... theoretical.

• You sound exactly like my girlfriend, pear shaped, nice thin waist but big hips which make for a big bum (wide bum), also gives her quite big thighs too (which she hates but I don't mind, I like them), she's also 5'11 but she's a 34d (she was an a-b at your age too though), I love her figure and find it sexy, I love her tiny waist and the curve from her waist to her hips and no man complains about a big bum lol, especially if you do squats to keep it perky :)

• PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE... love your curves and your height.. tall women are awesome and beautiful. Even though you are only 16 I bet you are a sight to see... have the confidence to walk tall and proud and don't believe anyone says about your height or shape.. people are just jealous.. most of the time...

• You shouldn't be so self conscious about your body and how you look.
    You're beautiful no matter what

• No clue, but you're 16 and you have room for your body to change. Don't sweat about it now.

• Tall chicks are hot but 32a ehh ha

• I'm sure you look fine. Sounds like you have a nice butt.

• Only numbers in my eyes

• I guess you are hot why don't you upload pic

• Would have to see a pic of you to give you a better opinion. But you don't sound like your unattractive

• You're still a child, you shouldn't even be looking for a boyfriend at your age

• For me you'd be too tall, and too young, and too small a breast size

What Girls Said 0