Why do people keep saying Britney Spears is hot? If they knew her secret identity and her past as a shunned witch they wouldn't like her?

Britney Spears is actually a woman named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2. Her sister is maame rich and her mother is minase. The woman named Maame Efua is around 25 years old. She is 2 years older than me. What is so hot about these female celebrities anyways? They are all sluts. I don't think she's hot because I'm a female and not a man or a homosexual. I am not attracted to people of the same gender because that's not normal and it's against the Bible's teachings. Sorry dude but that's the gospel truth. My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah, I'm a 23 year old Ghanaian female, and I am a good girl because I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before in my entire life. I have never been arrested before. I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings or tongue rings. I don't wear fake nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties or clubs. I don't bump and grind on guys. I don't twerk and I don't swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I'm not a gold digger. I don't makeout with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I won't allow them. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? I'm not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go seek a psychiatrist dear

Most Helpful Girl

• This is wrong Queenstar Betty Amoah

What Guys Said 2

• Nice troll post.

• you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, dear

What Girls Said 0