Now that I've posted a considerable amount of pictures here (including this :p, browse profile for more ), which feature of my body is the best?

Now that I've posted a considerable amount of pictures here (including this :p,browse profile for more ), which feature of my body is the best?

• Dem Boobs. <3
  • Dat Ass. <3
  • You're the whole package, baby!
  • Other (please write in comment)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you re the whole package deal ^^
    nothing wrong with getting complimented, if you need anymore just contact me ;D

What Guys Said 29

• As has been stated, you are fishing for compliments. but so what? Many on here are doing that. I think you look prety good everywhere.

• I honestly had to put other because you're an attractive woman, but why do you seem to ask so many questions about your appearance? I mean it's as if without the opinions of others you'd some how be less attractive. I say this not to upset you or make you feel bad, but you should know by now that the only real opinion that matters is your own and that no matter what people say ones prospectus of ones self is the only truth in telling you who you are. Its just my opinion, but you should maybe spend less time asking the world what they think and ask yourself that same question instead. Just keep in mind one can be the most beautiful in the world, but vanity makes beauty a lie and the only true beauty is inside ones own heart. well that's my two cents take it or leave it. I just hope it helps you in some way. By the way its your eyes in my opinion.

• And what if I say that my opinion is actually a cumulative build up of all the other opinions? Would it be justified then?

• I do not fault your journey nor what you gain from the world to form your opinions I'm simply curious about something what if you knew that what i say is true what would you do with that knowledge? As for your second question answer my question first then tell me is it justified because the answer to your question lies in my question.

• Thanks, I really appreciate it. Instead of being just mean, your opinion was really helpful! :)

• Hard to tell from those pictures. Not enough visual info. So I'm gonna have to say "The whole package".

• I really like your face.

• Face.

FIIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEEEER

• You can't really see you ass or boobs so hard to judge them, but I'm an ass guy so I go with that :P

but you look overall great 👍

• you're alright

• I like it all! ;-)

• I do luv the whole package... but I would love to see your boobs and dat ass. Hard to tell from the pics

• Hard to say anything about your ass or your boobs, since you can't even see them.

• Boobs are every woman's best feature

• I don't see any ass... Just your back and mostly your legs..

Lol I think you look preety good

• Ya can't really see boob in any pic so can't really vote based on criteria.

• I can't tell either from this picture!

• Whole package 😉

• I haven't seen any of your pictures

• Where is the option "none" ?

• Just behind your life. Oh wait, you don't have any. Ha-Ha

• @archiz - I feel very badly that you have left me out! Please love me. lol

• @Red_Arrow not before I get a selfie out of you :P

• all is good

• I like your breasts

• You look perfect...
    A complete package :)

• you're well

• You're the whole package, baby!

but cloths making big difference so you know what to do

• Dat BH (___*___)

• I think you are truly beautiful: you radiate femininity and have a perfect body.

• Haven't seen any other pics. You seem to be attractive looking at these ones.

• Your legs maybe

• Skin color and face on point

• The whole package 😘

• Oh put your fishing rod away will ya, I cannot stand women and men who feel the need to fish for compliments. You know you're attractive, hence your poll options and yet you feel the need to attention seek. Please, leave attention seeking to people 15 years your junior.

• Why do you need an answer? Surely your answer is the best of all. FWIW I think you're extremely pretty minus the fishing for compliments aspect.

• Thankyou minus the critisizing aspect.

What Girls Said 5