Be honest please. What do you think of this girls body?

I know I said honest, but please please please don't be mean about it... please

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, she has a beautiful body. I'm not going to deny that a few less pounds around the middle would make it even better, but just the way she is she absolutely has a great figure and a genuinely beautiful body.

What makes a figure a winner is, above all, proportion - and her proportions are perfect. While she has a little bit of a tummy she has simply fantastic boobs (sorry for being so crude but that's just what it is!) which take her into genuinely sexy territory. And she gets a bonus point for not wearing a big ugly thick strapped max support granny bra too! Matching pants would be even better but never mind!!!

In the right dress or top she would look traffic-stoppingly gorgeous, honestly the majority of guys would absolutely love her figure. I would not advise any significant weight loss, but if she was not completely happy with her figure I would really encourage her to try running two or three times a week - it's by far the best exercise for burning unwanted fat and more importantly toning up the whole body. She may feel she can't run but I would promise her she can, and she'd make herself proud! Bottom line though, beautiful, just the way she is now.

• Thanks for your opinion.😊 I've been thinking About finding someone to start running with. It helps if someone holds you accountable.

• Thanks for the MHO, happy I could help! :) and you're absolutely right, it's much easier if you can find someone you trust and who will support you with your running, I did this with my ex and it can be fun! But even on your own you CAN do it, and you really will make yourself proud - it's the first few times that are the hardest, stick with it and I know you'll surprise yourself. Very best of luck, go girl! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• She has great boobs. And her body is not that bad, if she lost a little weight.
    It's easier for a chubby woman to get a nice body than for a slim lady. Because you can work out and you already have boobs and thighs. If you're slim, you pretty much will only tone, they won't grow.

What Guys Said 37

• definitely not too bad but i'd be lying if i didn't say she'd be far more attractive in the torso if she lost some weight and toned up

• She's a bit chubby and untoned, but the basic structure is good. Nothing a little working out wouldn't fix pretty quickly.

• She has an attractive body, I bet there is a guy waiting to date her , get people to like her for her, not her body.

• I include some fat in my range of acceptable, even beautiful female figures. But that is a little too much. If you would lose just a bit, you would fit what I consider a healthy and appealing body.

• I've tried for so long to lose "just a bit" 😞

• I am sorry. I know how hard it can be. I am no expert on the topic, but you could probably do well with some professional advice on losing excess fat.

And by the way, though you do not fit my standard of apealling figures, yours does not turn me off, either. I would date you if I liked your personality.

• It is not awful but obviously not near ideal. Need to lose probably 20 lbs.

• Those boobs are awesome :) you are beautiful

• It's not ugly but I strongly suggest trying to lose weight. You may fit in with a guy who has a similar body but in general I suggest losing weight.

• I like how she looks

• fat and out of shape.

got lots of work to do. if she keeps this up shed lose 90 percent of lovers she can be with

• I would talk to her about the health benefits of losing weight and how it would help her self esteem.

• Perhaps she is a tad 'chubby' but she's certainly not unatractivly so. What I can see of her face is pretty, she has nice broad hips and a cracking set of boobs.

• I like how you look.

• boobs are ok :) but u must some lose weight from abdomen. but you are not ugly!

• You're fat. Lose the weight now. If you gain anymore weight and lose it you are going to have a lot of loose skin.

• Chubby... very chubby... not attractive at all

• Looks hot. But she will probably notice a lot of guys willing to sleep with her but when they want a girlfriend probably go for something more slim.

• too overweight makes me sick

• She's obviously fat

• Bit too big for me

• i'd hit it.

• Not my type of girl, but there's wrong there.

• A little chubby with a big rack.

• Honest? fat girls with boobs its the same slim guys with abs doesn't count. i dont like girls that dont respect the body like that. people can say its my hate for them. no i dont hate them i hate the lack of respect they have for the body.

• Well ok then... thanks for being honest I guess.😕

• Do you mind if I'm honest? Shut up😡

I respect myself very much thank you. Just because my body doesn't meet your standards doesn't mean I'm just choosingto be fat. I don't sit around all day eating twinkies and i try to exercise and lose weight but it's stubborn and not as easy as you think it is.

• excuse me? shut up? u ask for a honest opinion. kind opinions are great. but i try give a honest and give you a criticism build opinion. im not the one hiding in anonymous stuff and asking how its look. and yeah u chose to be fat. excuses are easy to give. u can control what u eat. how much u exercise how hard you do it. so u can hate me whatever u want. but get real. i could be a cool guy and say u are fine just lose a feed pounds or tell you the truth. isn't just about the looking its about the health ( health mentaly too)

• She's wayy too fat

• I love that boday if I will ever with this girlbi will try to loose her weight

• Potential's definitely there. A little thick around the middle.

• Personally I don't find it very attractive, just my opinion

• Sexy. few pounds to much but not a big concern.

• Looks good, great tits

• who is she?

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's a body and a perfectly fine one at that. Mine looked like that up until quite recently and I was happy with it back then. However I lost just 10kg in two weeks, and my gosh do I look and feel so much better. I think if she (or you) lost a small amount of weight you wouldn't be asking these questions because you'd be content at the body you have. All in all, I much prefer this over those skinny ass models any day. <3

• You have a waist, so who cares?

• Generally unhealthy

• She's fat.

• girl, you are so strong for asking that, just keep improving your body! you are already beautiful!

• I personally dont find that body type attractive, but that doesn't mean others won't like it either

• She has a curvy figure and perfect size breasts and hips. Gorgeous 😍