What color are my eyes?

What color are my eyes?

I apologize for the inadequate lighting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same colour as my eyes, :) it has green and yellow and orange in different lighting :) ... yours are more golden though :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hazel. I have these, too. They change color from green, gray, Amber and even blue. Pretty cool, really.

If you wear liner, go for a deep purple to make them really pop. I've lately started wearing a dark blue as well. These colors bring nuances to Hazel eyes that are incredible.

• I don't think mine have ever looked blue. o= Thanks for the tips. Purple eyeliner sounds fun!

• Dark purple, like eggplant. It really is flattering for your color, you'll be amazed.

Also, find the mascara made for hazel eyes. I forget who makes it :(. It is a brownish black with subtle gold undertones, makes hazel eyes look WOW.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say light brown or light green or a mix.

• Brown hazel, perhaps?

• Hazel... ...

• I have the exact same eyes. Green if there is light. More like brown when it is dark. I think it is called hazel overall.

What Girls Said 2