Does my hair look good like this?

Does my hair look good like this?

My hair is just too much I can never win -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• How long ago was your last shower and good brushing before that pic, do you think?

• I shower every fucking day thank you very much

• No, you should be apologizing to me fuck face. You're the one who looks like horse manure, no wonder you're curious as to how often I shower because you are probably like able to smell yourself.

• I'm sorry! What I meant to say came out wrong! I wasn't questioning anything like your hygiene! I meant no offense at all in the least!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nice hair. You could try adding more moisture to your routine to get your curls to clump more and frizz less though. It'll look really nice :)

What Guys Said 9

• I like it all kinds of hairstyles and that's one of them. I don't understand why i only see this style on short girls. Not sure why.

• I'm a little bit above average height

• I think your hair is nice in that picture

• I'm jealous of your hair.

• You need to look up how to take care of curly hair and fix that mess, Medusa. Curls are cute, but not when they're a fire hazard.

• I love that kind of hair, I think it looks great and I am envious that you don't need to style or brush your hair if you don't want to.

• no it doesn't.

• I love your hair...

• Can't tell without seeing your whole head.

• yeah your hair is looking good

What Girls Said 2

• It looks alright. You have beautiful curls but your hair looks a bit damaged. You should try using treatments for dry/damaged hair.

• It's looks like it got matted from lack of brushing.. Seriously, it appears to be a jungle of knots. >_< If someone were to comb your hair, the comb would break. 😂 It's very thick and luscious, though. ♥