Am I ugly? Can you females give me any tips on how I can transform my face and body into something beautiful?

I look so unattractive and every picture I take comes out ugly. My face looks like that of a man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose weight and grow your hair longer

• Why are you comparing my younger self to my older self by saying she is more thinner and prettier than me? OK what about when I was 5'2" and 85 lbs? Did you see my old self's 339 middle school year book picture? She was ugly as hell and looked like a man with messy hair even though she was thin. And she was a gossiper who talked smack about Hispanic females.

• What the fuck are you on about? I just answered your fucking question.

• and also... what?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not ugly you are beautiful my sister! As women it can be very hard trying not to compare our selves to the rest of these made up women. But you have to remember you are not them you are YOU. You have to love yourself first, and then if you want to make changes do it for YOU. Never for acceptance. If you don't like your size then workout, if you don't like the dress you are in then sell it and buy a new one. If you don't like your hair change the style. Learn about yourself, and invest in YOURSELF. I promise it will only make you better. Good luck to you!!

What Guys Said 7

• Sounds cliche, but once you find your inner beauty and love for your self, then your beauty will shine through. Not. Saying fassion doesn't help, but the first things are first for a reason. When you live for others, others will live for you, thats when people see you as truly beautiful. Unless you are straight up shallow, which lots of people are

• Females? What about males? #1 If you're already attractive to a guy, then there's nothing you can do to make your self more beautiful to him. #2 Even if you wanted to do something, hit the gym, us guys like healthy girls :)

• Why do you keep saying that to everyone?

• Grow hair.. lose weight (you need to make your face look thinner)... consult a beautician or someone

• You look fine in that outfit, love the colors.

• You were not ugly. You look so cute & nice.

• Smile for pete's sake!

• Yikes I don't think there's anything you can do

• LOL... did you have to include the "yikes"? XD

• @PurpleTeardrops sorry it was the first thing that came to mind

What Girls Said 7

• I think you could already do real wonders if you just changed the way you dressed and would put on some make up (not an awful lot but minimal things like lipstick & mascara), and also find a better pose to look better in pictures.
    Looking good in photos is like 80% about the way you pose & your facial expression ;)

• you are not ugly as they say beuty is in the eyes of the beholder

• ... AND and also... what?

• heyy dont say that you're ugly :( you definitely aren't :) i think that you should maybe get another dress that fits you a bit better :p

• Try smiling babe

• You should smile and do your hair differently.

• What on earth are you talking about?

• Yeah... what?

• get extensions and start dieting! wear makeup and stuff:) you ain't that bad I've saw worst hunny

• Just start by getting a good skin care routine to remove blemishes and over time small marks will fade too. This is full body skin care, not just face.
    Then you can start to experiment with make up.

• Yea she was very bad.