How much weight should I lose?

I have already lost some but I really need a proper goal that I aim for. I am still very fat:
How much weight should I lose?
How many pounds would be ideal?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're attractive i wouldn't worry too much

But if you want about 15-20 would get you where you wanna be

• Okay! Thank you :)

• Well more like the corner of the house maybe...

• Nah it's just an upstairs room. Finnish way :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Without height/weight measurements it's hard to say. Consult a doctor.

What Guys Said 9

• in my opinion, I would say keep going until you lose the tummy fat. Unfortunately, the stomach is the last place you lose fat. The only way to lose it is to overall lose weight. Once your stomach starts going down, then you'll know you're getting close. Diet is very important. Make sure you're getting some protein and carbs in after a workout. That will get a jump on muscle repair and reduce soreness. Pineapple is also good for that.

My suggestion would be to simply keep doing what you're doing, and don't stop for too long. After two weeks, something becomes a habit. The more and more you do it, the bigger that habit grows, the easier it becomes. It's important that you don't burn yourself out, however. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. You have to enjoy, to some extent, what you're doing and what you're eating. It can't be a chore.

Don't be afraid to lift weights either. Women are typically afraid that they'll build too much muscle and look weird, but it can be a very good weight loss tool. Though, running or just walking daily is good, too.

Keep up the good fight!

• You are doing well - Just keep going with a few lbs a week until you are happy with your shape - Please yourself nobody else.

• Clean your room.. Might burn even more calories

• Haha well actually that is my sisters' room.

• This comment cracked me up.

• Like 10-15 pounds

• Oh come on seriously

• 10 - 15 pounds should work well.

• 7,000lbs then and only then will you be hot.

• Oh thanks 😜

• you have to weigh less than grams then I'd smash ;P

• Lol 😄 lucky for me I don't need smashing

• Ideal weight would be between 60-70kg

• 1 million pounds 😛

What Girls Said 4

• Well it depends on your height! Its obviously different for everyone but what do you feel like you would look best at? Remember muscle weighs more than fat. You could be 130 and look like you're 145 or you could be 145 and look 130!

• Maybe 15kg you're pretty 😊

• You have a nice, naturally curvy shape already. Losing 5-10lbs would help, also some weight training.

• You know tidying up burns a few calories... Just sayin...