How do I pretend to be normal even though I am not?

Looking at me you cannot tell I have emotional issues/I am slighty crazy. How do I maintain appearing to be normal. I know I don't look crazy or look I have emotional problems but when I open my mouth it shows. I want to learn for work and school mostly. I know how to talk intelligently but something about me gives off this vibe I am very mentally unstable. People avoid me like the plague.

Most Helpful Guy

• You donĀ“t. Just take time to introspect about your issues, and be mindful of what you say. You have to read about stuff, and go outside ant talk, communicate. Writing also works. These things will give you perspective, and will do more good than having all bottled up inside.

Also, no one is chemically perfect. We are all fucked up in one way or another.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, well the first step in changing towards the better is
    A) Admitting.
    Now that you have accomplished that you can work on progressing.
    Nothing is going to happen overnight... this will take time, dedication and work.
    Work on leaving any negative feelings you harbor inside...
    at home.
    Tell yourself, 'Todays a new day, and I will move forward not backwards'.
    When you want to speak to someone, think about how you say things
    before they are actually said.
    You're pretty much going to have to give things that you say more thought.
    I'm like this too at times.
    I am a bit hostile to others when I don't need to be.
    It's because I hold so much anger inside.
    You have to get a grip on it.
    When you do... you are in control!

What Guys Said 11

• What the hell is "normal"

• Don't we all have our own dark secrets?

www.funniestmemes.com/.../...rmal-person_9923.jpeg

• Maybe get therapy or get treatment for whatever it is. Maybe you are bipolar google it and see. I think I might be but life goes on. Look into sleep disorders to they can cause mental problems when its actually you aren't getting proper rest and whatnot

• Maybe you're normal and they aren't. Normal people seem abnormal to abnormal people, especially when they talk.

• I think we are all crazy, and emotionally unstable. I know exactly what you mean about the mouth. I try to hide myself, but once a person knows, they can tell if something is wrong. I went and talk to a counsellor a few years ago. It was what I needed, she was neutral to me and I could tell her anything. She actually made me accountable for my actions. Just to get shit out in the air on how you feel is so good for the soul. So you are not alone. We the strong

• I'm pretty crazy too. I think we all are lol.

• Dont let it wory you! Im sure we all feel very similar to you! We've just learnt how to deal with it a little bit before you! Be weird and wonderful and fuck anyone else that can't get with the program!

• Depends what you mean by crazy I personally like girls that are a bit different

• You don't pretend, you be yourself and you'll soon develop a close net of friends

• Have you thought of trying counselling.

• I love beeing weird haha

What Girls Said 4

• I have the same problem, and I think reading the book how to win friends and influence people might help you. Just agree with them, and confirm what they say. Compliment them, and make them feel good about themselves.

• Mentally unstable or emotionally unstable? I can advise for the later but for the former PRAYER, healthy diet and sleep.

Emotionally maybe you don't know how to control your feelings. If you're still holding on to the past work on yourself.

• Normal is a setting on the washing machine no one is normal don't worry you're among friends here none of us is normal :)

• Just practicing talking to strangers more often really